Official Community Forums Home

G-spot

chillimama

• Members

my friend found mine.and wow

i married 18 years my husben and i have great sex but damn my friend found the spot he is 6 in conpard to hubby is 8 1/2 i think the size help.

• Members
So are there any tricks, positions that enhance or enable your partner to stimulate the g-spot better. I've found it on my own. Can't make the #&%%^* work.  Something wrong with me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing wrong with you at all. The whole G-spot thing actually doesn't rank high on my list of fun, yet some people are HUGE fans.

Try reading this. Let me know if it helps.

The G Spot

Jen

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
So are there any tricks, positions that enhance or enable your partner to stimulate the g-spot better. I've found it on my own. Can't make the #&%%^* work.  Something wrong with me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I find being on top not facing guy best position. you got to relax and let go,

• Members

This may be somewhat strange, but for me when I play prefer to have my facorite vibrator (its a 7.5 inch that has a curved radius) with it sitting upright on the bed with its self propped up so that the head massages my prostrate when I ride it.. that wasn't strange why did I think so at first? :P That position after going at it for 30 min to an hour can make me cum!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure glad you found it, I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND IT.. WHERE HOW?