Cum, cum I did. I kept switching hands and made believe I was in a threesome

• Like 2

• Members
36 minutes ago, Rio said:

Cum, cum I did. I kept switching hands and made believe I was in a threesome

Now that's something I didn't think of but now have to give it a try

• Members
1 hour ago, Cougar76 said:

I like to masterbate.  Don't have a cock...so guess I can't join this boiz club...

49 minutes ago, BarefootScott said:

Hey, I never said men only! I happen to be a man who posted it. Women welcome! Y'all are more human than we's mens!!

Yes, by all means, please join in

• Members

Since I’ve only been a solo act, I masturbate at least once a day. Have a lot of new toys  

• Members
10 hours ago, Cougar76 said:

I'd luv to join the "circle jerk".  Being surrounded by hard cocks would make my pussy so wet

I'm not sure about "circle jerk." I have pretty square taste in certain things...

• Members
1 hour ago, BarefootScott said:

I'm not sure about "circle jerk." I have pretty square taste in certain things...

Circle jerk, square jerk...no matter the shape would still be fun times 😁

• Members
On 10/22/2022 at 12:24 PM, BarefootScott said:

That's all.

I love to beat it. Sometimes I like to use my suction cup dildo on a surface and squat on it and ride it while I jerk off into a mirror.Sometimes I like to use my suction cup dildo on a surface and squat on it and ride it while I jerk off into a mirror.

Put my favorite recently has been 69 in with the wife while she sucks my balls and fucks my ass while I spray her tits.

But I’ve definitely had some good times with friends side by side stroke in one another with a good film…

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Even with Biden's inflation, masturbation is still an inexpensive way to entertain and please myself.  Can't afford to go out clubbing?  No problem.  I still know how to have an evening full of fun!

Biden's Inflation doesn't stop me from shooting big warm loads everyday.  Just saying 😊 

• Members
7 hours ago, Pblo696 said:

I love to beat it. Sometimes I like to use my suction cup dildo on a surface and squat on it and ride it while I jerk off into a mirror.Sometimes I like to use my suction cup dildo on a surface and squat on it and ride it while I jerk off into a mirror.

Put my favorite recently has been 69 in with the wife while she sucks my balls and fucks my ass while I spray her tits.

But I’ve definitely had some good times with friends side by side stroke in one another with a good film…

Maybe we can beat off together! Do you suck dick?

• Members

I was just thinking about this situation tonight.  I wouldn't mind having a jerk off buddy and sucking some cock

• Members
Just now, Jennifer01 said:

Let's just say if masturbation was a crime, I'd be on death row.  Even after sex last night, I'm at it again this morning.  

Love your drive and attitude

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Let's just say if masturbation was a crime, I'd be on death row.  Even after sex last night, I'm at it again this morning.  

Too much is never enough! Just like each sexual encounter is different every time, each solo play session is also different every time. It hits different needs. And it also helps when you switch up toys or techniques and fantasies.

• Like 3

• Members

Fuck! Anybody want to try masturbating on camera (cell) together? We're in varying time zones, so right there's a problem. I'm in Pennsylvania, USA, where it's currently 1 pm (1300 to you wordly guys). Anybody horny enuff to want to try?

• Like 1

• Members
28 minutes ago, BarefootScott said:

Fuck! Anybody want to try masturbating on camera (cell) together? We're in varying time zones, so right there's a problem. I'm in Pennsylvania, USA, where it's currently 1 pm (1300 to you wordly guys). Anybody horny enuff to want to try?

Same time zone for me (Ohio) but not able to right now