Official Community Forums Home

Vaginal pump?

Curiouscat98

• Members

Hey everyone, a friend of mine was telling me about her and her husband's experience using a vagina pump and after doing my own research it definitely has caught my attention - so I ask.... Are they as fun and/or pleasurable as they sound?  I'm assuming it's not a one size fit for all, right?  If not, how do you properly measure yourself for proper fitting?  If anyone has any experience with be this, I'd love to further educate myself.   Thanks!

• Members
23 minutes ago, Starving said:

Curious Cat 98 I know of someone who has one and it is a petite size and actually fit inside her lips into her vagina and she cum really quick if that helps. I think hers fit more her clit than her outer lips area. I don’t know what size you would need but maybe that’s a starter!

Thanks! - did she say the feeling was more intense - or ?  

• Members

Hi Curiouscat98. Welcum to the forum!! I hope you enjoy. I have the pump below. I love it. It engorges your clit . The effects are not permanent. If I use it and then use another toy afterwards I have fantastic orgasms . I also has the nipple attachment.I even drew colostrum after I used it. I’m  way beyond the birthing days. It gives nice nipple arousal.

55271331-B39B-4BF5-A6B7-BEBB118679DF.jpeg

B4DF4B54-61F3-434B-8CE3-DECBFB841B0D.jpeg

• Members

I hope this helps.☀️

• Members

It takes a little practice. Lol.. ☀️

• Members

Yes it is nice. I have so many toys right now sometimes I forget what I have! I have 5 favorites (not including the pump or my Symbian). ☀️It is fun to use Starving and Katie.☀️

• Like 3