Official Community Forums Home

Cock Rings

No worries!! If you don't ask questions, how are you to learn?

Anyway, I just reviewed some cute little cock rings, that have a small vibrator on them, that really do work, and are fun, and cheap enough that if you find you don't like them, or if you do, that they're a good first time cock ring investment......I would recommend checking the review section for others too.

Here's the link to the review I did, I hope it helps:

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=2156

No worries!! If you don't ask questions, how are you to learn?

Anyway, I just reviewed some cute little cock rings, that have a small vibrator on them, that really do work, and are fun, and cheap enough that if you find you don't like them, or if you do, that they're a good first time cock ring investment......I would recommend checking the review section for others too.

Here's the link to the review I did, I hope it helps:

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=2156

Thanks, I'll be ordering that along with a couple of other goodies for my wife.

• 2 weeks later...
Never used a cock ring. What do you recommend for first timers? I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, sorry.

IM not sure how to use one either Im new to this whole thing

am I talking to someone here?

Hello? is someone here?

• Members

Hello and welcome!! I have also reviewed a cock ring that also had a clitoral stimulator for her to. Yes it did help lots and my husband found it to be very comfortable and he also enjoyed the vibration. Here is a link to it.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5033

As far as how to use one, you put the cock ring on while semi-erect, the ring should fit around not only his cock but his package to and should not be to tight or uncomfortable in anyway. Another great ring for beginners or first time users is the velcro cock ring which is really easy to use and adjust to comfort, the ring should be snug but not to tight. Here is a link to the velcro one to, which my husband and I have used and he found it to be very comfortable and soft. Also very inexpensive we have both the clit buddy one and this one and love them both. Hope this helps you some. Good Luck

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3488

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have been reading all the posts I can find on rings. I bought one, thinking it would stimulate me as well as prolong him, but we haven't tried it yet, partly because he's too shy, and the other part because I don't know how to put it on. It's a beaded ring, with one larger bead in the front, but there's no way in this lifetime I could get his whole "package" through it, it appears to me, and I thought, until I started reading here, that it would just sit at the base of his penis. But now I am very confused.

If this works, here's a picture of what I ordered. If anyone has an answer to HOW it's used, I would certainly love to know so we could use it. LOL!!

10563b.jpg

• Members

Holy cow, I didn't know the dang thing stretched. Thanks Howard.

So my assumption is that bigger ball goes on top and is mean to stimulate me right? I really didn't know what I was buying, just thought it looked pretty non-threatening.

• Members

Thanks Howard! Lord what would I do without this forum. ;)

I think the buzzing toys will have to wait awhile. I am making great progress on our journey here, and even got him to say some "naughty words" last night which made us both laugh. But we still have a ways to go before I think he'll be comfortable with anything that has an On/Off switch. ;)