Official Community Forums Home

Strip Clubs

geeky

Do you ever go to strip clubs with your husband/boyfriend? Do you enjoy it? Does it get you horny? Do you wonder what (who) your man is thinking about later. I just don't get why women would do that.

• Members

I have been to stip clubs before, and it does nothing for me. My husbands goes with his friends sometimes. I never had to worry about who he was thinking about, or that he needs to go there to get hot and bothered for me. It doesn not bother me that he goes there .

• Members

I love going to the strip clubs! It is a fun place to go and let off some steam. I have not gone much since my son was born, but I have gone in the past with past lovers and my hubby when we were first married. I love to look at the beautiful, naked women. I enjoy having a lap dance, or watching my hubby get one. I think it is harmless fun if you trust your man. I really don't always care how his engine gets turned on, as long as he parks in my garage!

Plus, I can deliver my own strip show and there are no rules in MY bedroom.....

Mikayla

• Members

Yes I have!!! In fact I took my husband on his birthday to a total nude strip club a few years back. I enjoyed it I think more then him, or maybe just as much :lol: . I think women are gorgeous, yes it turns me on to, reminds me of a few experiances in my life. I agree that it is harmless fun and loads of fun to. It really is a trust thing in my book, if you trust your husband or your partner then it can be loads of fun. As far as what he was thinking I really didn't care since I knew he was coming home to me, heck if he got as turned on as me and we went home and had loads of fun.

Guest Ollej25

Yes, i have been to a few strip clubs, and i love them. I mean, i am bisexual so that could have something to do with it, but i still think they are awesome. I have not gone with my boyfriend, yet. We actually were talking about this topic recently. Girls, even straight ones, can really be turned on by other naked women. It is a natural instinct. I also know of many girls who get turned on, but won't admit it because they think that that makes them gay/bi. So reguardless, i would go with my significant other. It can be a lot of fun, and maybe even teach you some new tricks!

I've never been to one, but I would love to go to a strip club, with or without my hubby. I too love looking at naked women and how seductive their bodies move. ;)

My hubby may be nervous to see what I will do though!! :lol:;) But I would definitely want a lap dance!! :P

• Members
I so want to go to a strip club. I'm bi so I appreciate a nice female body ;) !

Liesl

Ok, so not to be an ass Liesl, but if you are bi, why does it say str8 on your myspace site? Just wondering... Like I said, I'm really not trying to be a jerk - I am just curious, so please don't take that wrong! ;)

• Members
Ok, so not to be an ass Liesl, but if you are bi, why does it say str8 on your myspace site? Just wondering... Like I said, I'm really not trying to be a jerk - I am just curious, so please don't take that wrong! ;)

No-one in my family knows and I have cousins and my sister on my friends list. But in other sites I say I'm bi since no one I personally know goes to those sites.

Liesl

• Members

I have been to several strip clubs with and without my boyfriend. I had a great time, and yeah, I admit it did make me hot. I didn't have the nerve to get a lap dance, though it is definatly on the list of things to do! I didn't worry about what he was thinking about, I KNOW what he was thinking.....the same as me :lol: Led to some pretty hot stuff when we got home!!

Brandi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

A guy I was dating when I was 17 was looking for an idea for my 18th B-day, a friend of mine told him about my ex-girlfriend! ( he had no clue I was like that) Well he ended up blind folding me on my B-day and taking me to a strip club and got me my first lap dance ( in a club that is) Needless to say I could care less what he was thinking.. And needless to say after the dance we left and didnt even make it out of the parking lot before i was all over him and her. (Didn't know till we got there but the stripper that did the dance was my ex!) All i could think was HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!