Official Community Forums Home

Not Enough Wetness

Guest Ollej25

Guest Ollej25

My boyfriend and i have been engaging in anal sex. And I love it! I love it when he cumms in me and everything. So, you are wondering what's my problem. Well we normally have anal sex after vaginal sex, and he normally uses my own wetness to lube my ass. Its just not enough. Once or twice i have been like 'hold on a sec baby' to try to let myself relax with his cock in my ass. I feel like he takes offense to that. I just need a few seconds to relax, or maybe some lube? I don't know, i just don't know how to say something without upsetting him. I normally just try to tell myself to relax while he is pumping slowly, and then i seem as though i'm not paying attention. Geez, i don't know what to do...

• Members

Hi O,

I strongly advise you to use lube when having anal sex.

In fact, most people find that the more lube you use the more enjoyable it feels. Due to less friction, it is also healthier for your rectum wall. Another problem with lubing the anal canal with pussy juices is that whenever you need extra moisture you risk contaminating your vagina with anal bacteria.

I recommend that you use lube. Lots of it. It is easy, extremely pleasurable and healthy.

Regards

I would say it is probably a combo of both needing lube and relaxing.

If your guy gets offended by the fact that you need to have a second or 2 to relax, maybe he should try getting something as large as a penis up his anal cavaty. ;)

Seriously, there is NOTHING wrong with needing lube when having anal sex. That doesn't mean that you're not excited enough. Sometimes you just need more lube *up there* then your body is providing. I wouldn't recommend saliva either, since that has a tendancy to dry things out sometimes.

Lube like Astroglide, or the lube this site sells is great!! None of it will hurt toys, and it's water-base. Don't use anything that isn't designed specifically for personal lubrications!

Happy playing!!

• Members

Listen.....lubrication is ESSENTIAL in anal sex.....PERIOD! If you do not use lubricant, you can tear the sensitive membranes in your anal canal. You have GOT to protect yourself. There are so many lubricants - especially for anal sex- that you can buy. The anal canal does NOT self lubricate - you have to provide it.

SO, start shopping for some lube!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

i GREE WHEN YOU GO THAT ROUTE YOU DEFINENTLY NEED LUBE, THAT IS WHZT ME AND MY HUBBY USE BECAUSE IT CAUSES YOU MORE PAIN BUT YET HIM MORE PLEASURE BUT WE ARE TALKEN ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING OF YOUR BODY SO YOU HAVE TO BUY LOOB

GO GET OT FROM A DRUG STORE, SEX SHOP EVEN SOME GROCERY STORES CARRY STUFF LIKE THAT IF ANYTHING YOUR HEALTH AND PLEASURE SHOULD ALSO BE ON HIS MIND TO BECAUSE IF HE CARES ENOUGH FOR YOU HE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FEW SECONDS.

• Members
i GREE WHEN YOU GO THAT ROUTE YOU DEFINENTLY NEED LUBE, THAT IS WHZT ME AND MY HUBBY USE BECAUSE IT CAUSES YOU MORE PAIN BUT YET HIM MORE PLEASURE BUT WE ARE TALKEN ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING OF YOUR BODY SO YOU HAVE TO BUY LOOB

GO GET OT FROM A DRUG STORE, SEX SHOP EVEN SOME GROCERY STORES CARRY STUFF LIKE THAT IF ANYTHING YOUR HEALTH AND PLEASURE SHOULD ALSO BE ON HIS MIND TO BECAUSE IF HE CARES ENOUGH FOR YOU HE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FEW SECONDS.

lube lube and more lube for anal sex astorglide works great