Official Community Forums Home

Anyone Knows This Video?

stilettolvr

There is a movie produced by Adam and Eve Pictures -- and the main plot is basically a girl that is cheated on, then goes to a masquerade ball where she finds a guy and they hook up. I am looking for this video mainly because about 3 of my guy friends have told me that the girl could pass for me -- and well now I want to watch it!! Does anyone by chance know the name of the DVD or where I could get it? :blink:

• Members

I remember a film called, "Masquerade" where this was the plot. However, it was NOT produced by Adam and Eve but Wicked. We do not stock it here, but I am sure you could find it somewhere else. Do you know the star's name?

Mikaya

I hate to suggest it (sorry Rob LOL), but I would also recommend going to Adam & Eve production's website and looking to see if you may be able to find it there.

I hate to suggest it (sorry Rob LOL), but I would also recommend going to Adam & Eve production's website and looking to see if you may be able to find it there.

I tried to go to simply adamandeve.com and I couldn't find anything that really looked like it. I will maybe try their production site or possibly look up the Masquerade movie.