Official Community Forums Home

Christmas Contest! What is your favorite sex position & why?

• Members

Definitely doggie style. That way when my g/f pegs me, I can feel it so deep I think it is in my chest and when her stamina gives out then I can support her on my back until she gets enough energy to stand or fall over onto the bed.

• Members

I will say cowgirl! Because I have been begging my wife for it for the past four or five years now. It would be like a new leaf in the forest, or another snowflake.

Cowgirl- She gets the best "O" and I get to  caress, massage and visually feast on her breasts right up until she reaches the peak.  

• Members

Reverse cowgirl. Nice and deep. She controls the motion and can use an anal toy on me. 

• Members

Doggy is always my favorite. I can use one of my favorite cl*t toys while doing it, it's easy on the back ( had 2 back surgeries and you get ultimate deep penetration. Hit G and A Spots.

Face down ass up that's the way I like to fuck and seeing my wife rotating that ass and hitting from the asshole that's shit drives me wild

• Members

Welcome to all the newbies. Hope you stay around for more than just this contest and contribute more. And thank you for the arousing pictures and video this morning. Got my blood flowing

• Like 1

I love to stand in front of my lady friend while she is sitting down and suckling my cock, I love holding her pony tail so I can control the speed. I really love to watch her making love to my cock, I love to pull my cock out of her mouth and cum on her face when the time is right. She lets me take pictures and video on my phone of the whole love making event.   I just love the look on her face and my cum on her face during everything. She may be 65 years old but watching her is so sexy. and beautiful.