Official Community Forums Home

Christmas Contest! What is your favorite sex position & why?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

TooTimid wishes you a very happy holiday season and safe new year!

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

What is your favorite sex position and why?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 12/27.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 112/26 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 12/26 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

• Members
49 minutes ago, tootimidchelsea said:
Christmas Contest! What is your favorite sex position and why?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

TooTimid wishes you a very happy holiday season and safe new year!

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

What is your favorite sex position and why?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 12/27.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 112/26 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 12/26 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

Open missionary.  Gives me the best orgasm when my hubby spreads my legs open, with my knees bend.  And I luv his dick getting deep inside me 💦

• Members
21 minutes ago, Erin1984 said:

Open missionary.  Gives me the best orgasm when my hubby spreads my legs open, with my knees bend.  And I luv his dick getting deep inside me 💦

Sounds sexy and fun!!

• Members

I don't know what it's called but I like it when my wife is basically in a missionary position but brings her legs up over my shoulders. It exposes either hole and I have my choice. I love looking down and seeing that exposed pussy and asshole and then being able to put my hard cock into which one I want

• Like 2

• Members

No doubt… doggy style! 🐶

I love when he holds my hips while fucking me. I can either stay on all fours or put my chest down into the bed. On all fours, he can play with my nipples or my clit, same for if my chest is in the bed.
I like being squatted in the edge of the bed while he stands on the floor. I like when he pulls my hair while behind me.

And I like that my ass is available for play as well. 

• Like 4

• Members

I love being in the missionary position with my legs on my partners shoulders. He can go balls deep and give me an intense orgasm. It’s especially hot wearing my stilettos with stockings and perhaps a sexy babydoll which doesn’t stay on for long.☀️🤶

• Like 5

• Members
31 minutes ago, Starving said:

Rio I like those edible panties that taste 👅 like 🍭 candy!

If Lonely wore those kind of panties I definitely have to satisfy my sweet tooth

• Thanks 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, Rio said:

If Lonely wore those kind of panties I definitely have to satisfy my sweet tooth

Thanks Rio!!😘🤶😁

• Members
2 hours ago, Starving said:

That’s hot lonely 🔥🔥🔥🔥Those stilettos 👠 👠and that baby doll wouldn’t be on long if I was there 😀

Thanks Starving!! How soon can you get here?🤶😁😈😉

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Starving said:

✈️✈️✈️✈️ I am booking a flight now non stop!

You’re too cute!’😁🤶☀️

• Members
10 minutes ago, scenario86 said:

I would love to be playing with both those sexy holes but I also like a 3 hole girl are you a 3 hole girl Katie and is ATM in your bedroom play baby

That’s a little to personal for a board post. 😉

• Members

Welcome, scenario 86. I like in your profile about your role playing with your wife. Sounds Hot 🔥🥵

• Members

Oooo is "all of them" an option?! Lol I'd have to say my favorite position is doggy because no matter how big or small 🤣 he is youll for sure get yours!! Oh and I might kinda like my hair pulled and my ass slapped!! 😜🤪

• Like 2

• Members

Well, let's see, doggy because my wife likes it when I tug her hair and I like to come a little on her pussy and ass and she loves it when I lick it up.....it's so wet and tastes great.  Missionary because she loves it when I go deep.  She opens her legs very wide for me when fucking her pussy or ass, and we love the eye contact, sucking her nipples, and she likes to get choked....but not always.  She loves the hard pounding missionary and doggy.  I love it when she tells me to fuck her hard and deep.  Oh, also love it when we do an inverted 69 (me on top).  She has more control of my cock and she ALWAYS deep throats me....love when her nose touches my balls.   Hard to say which position when we enjoy all of them. 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, scenario86 said:

You are so right and that sounds so hot that’s my second favorite position and I just love when a woman wears sexy high heels and nylons  and I can hold those heels as I drive in hard and deep

Thank you, scenario!!🤶☀️