Official Community Forums Home

I Wanna Cum in YOUR Mouth

BarefootScott

• Members

Well Noughty did your wife start off the new year swallowing your load?

• Members

Please!!🙏 I love giving a good blowjob!!!👅👅👅👅💋☀️

• Like 1

• Members
30 minutes ago, Starving said:

Me too! I haven’t had one in 35 years . I am way over due 😃🤪

No problem Starving! I love sucking cock!!🔥😜👅

• Members

I would love to Starving!!😁👅👅👅

• Members
20 hours ago, Rio said:

Well Noughty did your wife start off the new year swallowing your load?

Unfortunately not Rio but I'll be feeding her a couple of nice loads this morning.  Had to let my balls fill up, LOL.  We did end up making it to 249 loads swallowed for 2022.

• Members

You know what they say, a load a day keeps the doctor away. LOL

• Members
20 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Please!!🙏 I love giving a good blowjob!!!👅👅👅👅💋☀️

Lonely, I love a good blowjob.  Maybe someday you could share your skills with me?.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Lonely, I love a good blowjob.  Maybe someday you could share your skills with me?.

I would love to!☀️

• Like 1

• Members
43 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Let's make it happen.  Great way to cum into the new year.😉

Yes it sure would be. I’d love that!!☀️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
4 hours ago, Jeff69 said:

Love a good blow job and giving one 

My cock is available. I would also reciprocate

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

i would like to masturbate you to see what it  feels like touching someone else dick are you ok with that

• Like 1

• Members

I would love to suck all your warm nectar right out of your cock. I love giving head and swallowing ever drop. If I did it would be the best head you ever have had. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/3/2023 at 7:39 PM, Brooke2 said:

I would love to suck all your warm nectar right out of your cock. I love giving head and swallowing ever drop. If I did it would be the best head you ever have had. 

Mmmm, Brooke, this gets me hard just reading it. I wish I could enjoy your skills and your desire. Just imaging us meeting up in a dark, isolated parking lot (somewhere safe), climbing into the back seat, making out for several minutes and then you say, "lean back and get comfortable, baby", which I eagerly do... You pull down my shorts and my throbbing Dick pops out... You smile, moan with pleasure, part those beautiful lips and engulf the head of my cock... Sensing my obvious delight, you slide you mouth all the way down to the base, hold my entire Dick on your throat for a minute, and then you slide back up, moaning as you do it... Mmmm gawd, I would hold out as long as I could but soon I would release a huge load into your hungry mouth...

• Like 1

• Members

Damn Brenden that is hot. Sounds like Brooke likes to do more than one. Maybe we can double team him.

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/12/2023 at 11:59 AM, BrendenB said:

Mmmm, Brooke, this gets me hard just reading it. I wish I could enjoy your skills and your desire. Just imaging us meeting up in a dark, isolated parking lot (somewhere safe), climbing into the back seat, making out for several minutes and then you say, "lean back and get comfortable, baby", which I eagerly do... You pull down my shorts and my throbbing Dick pops out... You smile, moan with pleasure, part those beautiful lips and engulf the head of my cock... Sensing my obvious delight, you slide you mouth all the way down to the base, hold my entire Dick on your throat for a minute, and then you slide back up, moaning as you do it... Mmmm gawd, I would hold out as long as I could but soon I would release a huge load into your hungry mouth...

Hmmm!! You sound like a very interesting guy, I would like to see how this ends….Brooke