Official Community Forums Home

Hi I'm craving some sweet female to cum play with

mikfb4gilf

• Members

this was how I got so horny and wet last night that I couldn't stop eating and fingering my pussy and all my little sluts that came to play. I love that I have a variety if pussy coming and fucking me. Im such a whore when they fuck me

Screenshot_20221227-112657_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Thats so sexy…. Im always wandering what it would be like getting my clit licked by another girl.. 

• Like 3

• Members

Its amazing and a woman knows more what feels good to a women. Cum let me show u. I would love to try new pussy rn abd u might even get hungry 

• Like 3

• Members
37 minutes ago, Kygal81 said:

Thats so sexy…. Im always wandering what it would be like getting my clit licked by another girl.. 

I will lick that pussy then fuck that booty until that pussy squirts like a skunk you'll have jolly time 

• Like 1

• Members

Well everyone im glad u found this post of interest. I am an older woman who craves pussy and must say enjoys having a women eat and fuck me but is a newer way than way used to be. But a women knows where the spot she has to hit on another female and the 1st time I  let another woman eat pussy I decided I liked it better than when a man was touching and licking me. I say 1ny women who is curious should just try it with open mind and u would love to be all you lovely women's 1st pussy so let's chat if i can help. Girls in video clip have made me cum and squirt so many times so wanted to share a beautiful shot of my new favorite female getting fucked by glass dildo

• Like 1

• Members

K  Katie Lynn  got your email and since I really think u hot and sweet im rushing over to fix my email cuz would love to hear from u