Official Community Forums Home

Make Yourself Blush

Mikayla1

• Members

TLP9429-7main.jpg

Oh MOMMA! This toy is good enough to make any woman BLUSH with affection! I never thought I would find a toy that stimulated me as fast and as GOOOOOD as my beloved Glittering Rotating G-Spot - but now I have! This wonderful dual action rabbit-from Penthouse Toys really hits the spot - literally!

As most people know, there are so many variations of the original rabbit vibe that in order for a new rabbit toy to be considered "different" or "superior" there has to be something extra special about it. After all, the original rabbit vibe is hard to beat! Well, who better to improve on the rabbit dual than PENTHOUSE?

As many faithful readers of TooTImid already know, I love my dual actions. However, I am extremely picky about what they do and how they deliver. This one was a completely satisfying toy - 100%! Why is it so great? I know you want to know, so I am gonna tell ya!

First, it is a nice, filling size - 6" penetrable size, and 1.5" wide (that is 5" around!) - to me, this is a little more than average for a toy. Next, it has some fantastic qualities - my favorite is the rotating beads. Many duals have the rotating bead function, but this toy's beads are LARGER and HARDER than the traditional "pearl" type pleasure ball. This is what is so similar to my beloved Glittering Rotating Vibe - the ball bearing feature. Why is this better? Well, because the beads are larger and harder they really stimulate your vaginal walls better than smaller, softer pleasure beads. I definitely prefer larger!

Also, the head of this toy - which looks and feels like a traditional penis - except that it rotates around too. Many times with dual actions you will get pleasure beads OR a rotating head - not both. This toy packs a dual punch - literally. Then there is the "rabbit" clitoral stimulator. I am a big believer that it is all about the clitoral stimulator - and if that is bad - the toy fails. This little rabbit has larger ears than traditional rabbit toys - and this means MORE STIMULATION! Whoo hoo!

Finally, the multi-speed, multi-function of this toy's pulsation and vibration ROCKS! There are 3 functions - from a slow rotating without clitoral stim to wildly rotating head and pleasure beads and frantically moving bunny! Add in the different speed levels and I guarantee that you will find the spot for you!

I can't say too much about my experience with this toy because it didn't last long at all. I decided to play alone while my hubby was away on business. I inserted the 4AA batteries, cleaned her off with anti-bacterial hand soap, used a generous sampling of lube and began to insert. I LOVED the sensation of this soft, Jel-lee toy gently stretching my vaginal walls. I could feel the pleasure beads even before I turned it on! When I started with the vibrations and multi-functions, each was better than the last!

As expected, I went right for the highest levels - sending my body into pleasure shock! The combination of the rapidly fluttering rabbit ears hitting my clitoris just right and the perfect pleasure beads taunting my insides was enough to send me into orgasm in less than 30 seconds - and a few more seconds later! My pleasure didn't stop there - I began to convulse and another round of orgasms hit my right quick! I had to remove the toy after a few minutes just to get a break! This toy is WONDERFUL!

Now, I will caution those ladies who may be contemplating this toy that it is a little larger than some standard toys - so make sure you understand the dimensions. While it is not HUGE, it is large. The pleasure beads are pretty intense as well, so I would also make sure you are looking for direct and hard pressure. I would recommend this toy to any woman who is prepared for EXTREME PLEASURE!

Now I completely understand why this toy is called the BLUSH CRUSH - it will have you flushed and blushing with pleasure and you will definitely have a love for this toy once you use it! I know it is my new favorite dual - and that says A LOT!

GET BLUSHING

I'm assuming that as complex as this toy is, that it's waterproof?

It looks very similar to my Remote Dual Action Rotating Bunny Vibe too. I love mine!! Dual actions ROCK!! (in more ways that one!! :P )So I'm sure this is a great toy! Plus, I see on this one, the controls are ON the toy, which is very cool. And I love the color!!!

Awesome HOT review!!!

• Members

I see that the ball bearings are on a track system, unlike most rabbit toys. Do you prefer the tracked beads or the loose(i.e. the Ivibe Rabbit)?

• Members

You know, I do not have the box in front of me, but from my recollection it is NOT waterproof!

As for the tracked "beads" I do seem to prefer them this way. My previous favorite, the Glittering Rotating G-Spot, also has the track system beads. However, I think it has more to do with the size and weight of the beads than how they rotate. Either way, I LOVE them!

Mikayla

Wierd and too bad it's not waterproof.

Is it loud? My Remote Dual Bunny is kinda loud......(the balls are also on a track system, which I like too. You can focalize the sensations better, IMO).

• Members

This toy is surprisingly quiet.

As for the size compared to GG (Glitering Rotating G-SPot) I would say that they are comprable in size. The only real difference is that the rabitt ears - they are a bit longer and wider than the clitoral disk on GG. Basically though, both pretty large - but I do think your wife would LOVE this toy! ;)