Official Community Forums Home

Anyone else with the same problem?

Rio

• Members

Been going through "unread content" and a lot of the topics I'm clicking on I've been getting a message that says I don't have permission to read those. Anybody else getting the same thing? Maybe it's ones that were censored because of nudity. Just wondering .

• Members

There are too many. Yesterday I must have clicked on a dozen or more that all gave me the same message that I didn't do not have permission to view it

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there was an update, because I had been missing some permissions as an Admin, and now I have them. I'm at FULL POWA!!! LOL 

If a thread has had a Report, and was deleted, the whole thing should be deleted, so you can't even access the post, or see it......so I'm not sure how you would even get there, unless you had had it saved, and tried to get it from your Favorites or something......

• Members

I went to unread content and clicked on several of the topics and it came up with that reading.

• Like 1