Official Community Forums Home

New Year's Contest!

• Members
On 1/3/2023 at 6:57 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Happy New Year Contest! Has masturbating ever made you late for work/an event?

Happy New Year, everyone!

It is rainy and gloomy in NH this morning. We all had an interesting ride into the office today with very slippery roads. I hope you all had a safe morning!

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Has masturbating ever made you late for work/an event?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/6.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/5 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/5 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

It was last week,I had overslept a bit(snooze button)  I woke so horny, had a big boner on my boxers! Started videoing and I gently stroked my boner, it began to peek out of the boxer opening,  til he popped put fully! I teased and played with him for a minute,  then reached for the massage oil,  slipped of my boxer and dripped so oil down my shaft! Mmmm so slickery, so sweet! Tugging at my balls stroking and slapping him around! Enjoying the moment,  then some fast stroking on my big head, and what an explosion,  and a big mess! Hit the shower, and headed out!  When I got to my shop, the customer was waiting for me, I was late!

• Members
3 hours ago, SheShe said:

Have I been late? Hahaha. I missed two days in a row after I got my first rabbit. 

Screenshot_20230104-054155-360 (1).jpg

Wow that sound hot! Did you take lots of pictures?!?

• Members

Yes I have been late to work many times.  I just wake up so wet I need to take care of myself before going if not some lucky guy or gal is going to have to fuck me when I get there. 

It has definitely made me late a couple of times 😂 I remember one time I was getting ready to go to a party and my partner and I were messaging each other very scandalous texts and I just got so worked up I decided to pause getting ready in order to call my partner and masturbate together. I was around half an hour late afterwards 😂 I've gotten close to being late to work because of masturbating but I've always managed to get done before I had to leave. 

p.s. Happy New Years everyone! 

• Members
6 hours ago, GBgirl58 said:

Yes I have been late to work many times.  I just wake up so wet I need to take care of myself before going if not some lucky guy or gal is going to have to fuck me when I get there. 

Wow, thay sounds like a good time at work!

• Members

Damn the video won't open. I'm sure it was another one of you exploding again.

• Members

I’ve never been late to work, because I was touching myself, but I’ve been late to many other events because of that. Sometimes the mood just strikes, and you have to take care of business. And sometimes, you’re chatting with a friend, and it’s very worth being late. I’m not one to deny myself a good orgasm. Self-care.

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, Mr. Mike said:

It was last week,I had overslept a bit(snooze button)  I woke so horny, had a big boner on my boxers! Started videoing and I gently stroked my boner, it began to peek out of the boxer opening,  til he popped put fully! I teased and played with him for a minute,  then reached for the massage oil,  slipped of my boxer and dripped so oil down my shaft! Mmmm so slickery, so sweet! Tugging at my balls stroking and slapping him around! Enjoying the moment,  then some fast stroking on my big head, and what an explosion,  and a big mess! Hit the shower, and headed out!  When I got to my shop, the customer was waiting for me, I was late!

Playing with you in the morning is so much fun. You always rise to the occasion and cum ready! 😉

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Playing with you in the morning is so much fun. You always rise to the occasion and cum ready! 😉

Haha she knows me well!!

• Like 1

Of course it has made us late for an event or meeting.  You know you have the event or meeting coming up and you get anxious and therefore need the stress relief, therefore you start to masturbate and then you feel great and stress is gone, but you are late in getting ready for it.  

So yea, always late when doing it before a meeting or event.

Real question is ... do the people believe your excuses that you come up with or are they thinking this person masturbated before coming here.

• Members
2 hours ago, Married Forever and LoveIt said:

Of course it has made us late for an event or meeting.  You know you have the event or meeting coming up and you get anxious and therefore need the stress relief, therefore you start to masturbate and then you feel great and stress is gone, but you are late in getting ready for it.  

So yea, always late when doing it before a meeting or event.

Real question is ... do the people believe your excuses that you come up with or are they thinking this person masturbated before coming here.

I would never think that of anyone but wonder if people would think it about me. Hope no one knows that’s why I’m late  or that, when I know my house is empty, I rush home from school (high school librarian here) to masterbate. Alone or with a friend. One or three times. Like I did today. 🤭

On 1/3/2023 at 8:57 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Happy New Year Contest! Has masturbating ever made you late for work/an event?

Contest extended! Leave a comment by the end of the day on 1/8 for a chance to win! The winner will be selected on 1/9!

Happy New Year, everyone!

It is rainy and gloomy in NH this morning. We all had an interesting ride into the office today with very slippery roads. I hope you all had a safe morning!

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Has masturbating ever made you late for work/an event?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/6.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/5 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/5 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

More then I like to admit😅 I have social anxiety and at times masturbating helps relieve tension and relaxes me enough to gather myself before a event.. plus it definitely boosts my mood 🖤