Official Community Forums Home

Cum eating success stories

• Members

So you want to sample it and then chicken out at the time of ejaculation? It happens alot Well let share your success stories...tell us about your successes  and encourage those trying to get there

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I don't know how many times I've jerked off into my hand wanting to eat it and then at last minute not doing it. This went on for a long time. Finally I said the hell with it and just licked it out of my palm. Wish I was still able to cum to keep tasting it. But prostate cancer took that protein indulgence away from me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Always ready for sex said:

Nice pictures in your profile page my kind of women.

I agree with you. I would love to nibble on that ass

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I love my "sex taste" when I get wet I automatically start tasting myself whether I'm alone or with a lover. Just today I posted new content of me becoming wet, under "about me" tab,  I taste so fucking good. The more I cum the better I taste. Mmmmm.,....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

That's a nice dribble you have, I would lap it up clean and beg for more.

• Like 1

• Members
40 minutes ago, juliesjoy said:

I love my "sex taste" when I get wet I automatically start tasting myself whether I'm alone or with a lover. Just today I posted new content of me becoming wet, under "about me" tab,  I taste so fucking good. The more I cum the better I taste. Mmmmm.,....

I do the same I love the way I taste.

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/19/2023 at 2:15 PM, Always ready for sex said:

Nice pictures in your profile page my kind of women.

Were you talking about my pics?

• Thanks 1

• Members

I always clean up after I make a mess up there underneath her dress. If I could I would make a cocktail and maybe call it the cum drop. Always shaken not stirred.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 1/7/2023 at 7:46 AM, Kinky Twinkie said:

So you want to sample it and then chicken out at the time of ejaculation? It happens alot Well let share your success stories...tell us about your successes  and encourage those trying to get there

My husband got sick of me telling how good it tastes and took the plunge. Now he can't get enough. I jack him off into my hand and feed it to him. It's become a part of our daily routine.

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, all the time said:

My husband got sick of me telling how good it tastes and took the plunge. Now he can't get enough. I jack him off into my hand and feed it to him. It's become a part of our daily routine.

Take him out to the milking machine and make him cum in quarts. . Milk his balls dry and let him enjoy his heavy cream.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Susan James said:

Take him out to the milking machine and make him cum in quarts. . Milk his balls dry and let him enjoy his heavy cream.

You sound very experienced.  I have no idea what a milking machine is but I want one! I love to watch him eat cum!

• Thanks 1

• Members
16 hours ago, all the time said:

Never underestimate the loyalty to a woman who knows how to give a great handjob 🥰💦

• Like 1