Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members
43 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

She really is, I'm edging up another big load for this morning.  

Wow. Tell her I said "you go girl?"

• Like 1

• Members

After a couple cup of coffee and a little edging I jumped in the shower real quick then slipped back into the bed where my girl was waiting.  She instantly start playing with my balls until I was ready to explode, once she saw a little pre-cum dripping out she started sucking on the head of my cock as I started pumping her warm mouth full of cum.  She swallowed every pulsating drop then looked at me and smiled.  193 loads swallowed.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members
On 9/18/2023 at 11:53 AM, Noughty mind said:

194th load of the year shot right down my girls throat this morning before work.  She's loving keeping my big balls drained everyday. Happy Monday 😊 

Still waiting on Tuesday's report. Obviously I look forward to these as I am living vicariously through your wife. 😊

• Members
13 hours ago, Dancer said:

Still waiting on Tuesday's report. Obviously I look forward to these as I am living vicariously through your wife. 😊

Unfortunately nothing to update for yesterday, we got busy running around and this morning we are heading to a conference.  But she'll be getting a couple of double time loads while we are there.  

• Members
6 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

Unfortunately nothing to update for yesterday, we got busy running around and this morning we are heading to a conference.  But she'll be getting a couple of double time loads while we are there.  

I'll bet she's starving by now!  She's used to regular feedings......

• Members
17 hours ago, Dancer said:

I'll bet she's starving by now!  She's used to regular feedings......

I have a meeting all day today but she'll get back to her regular feedings tomorrow morning for sure 👍.

• Like 1

• Members

Well its been since last Monday but my girl finally got two massive loads fed  to her this afternoon.  The first load was really thick and the second load was massive.  She swallowed every drop with a smile then said thank you. 196 loads down her throat.

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday after my last conference meeting my girl sucked down a nice load literally minutes before our board meeting dinner.  She just said thats your reward for a hard days work.  As I kept squeezing out what was left she maid sure to sip down every drop.  197 loads swallowed and still more to cum.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday morning was amazing.  After getting back home from our conference my girl knew I needed to drain my balls so getting back into our routine i edged myself for about an hour then jumped in to the shower and slipped right into bed where she began to instantly start sucking my hard cock.  Within minutes I told her to "drink".  As I started to cum  she softly pumped my balls while sucking down every drop.  I came soo much but she didn't stop until every drop was drained down her throat.  I'm currently edging up another nice load for her to swallow again this morning.  198 loads swallowed and still cumming.  Happy Tuesday morning all. 😉

• Like 1

• Members

After a quick shower and over an hour of edging my girl knew my ball were full so she sucked on them while I stroked my cock until I couldn't hold it any longer so she quickly put the tip of my cock in her mouth and sucked out every pulsating drop.  I could feel my cum squirting down her throat.  199 loads swallowed.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday morning started off with me feeding my girl her warm cum before I went to work and I'm currently edging up another for her this morning.  201 loads swallowed and 202 cumming this morning.

• Members

And as our routine would have it, she swallowed down another big load from my pulsating cock this morning this morning. 202 loads swallowed and 26 this month.  She really loves warm cum. Happy Friday 😊 

• Members

Just got done shooting my203rd load of the year right down her throat.  Might have to take a break tomorrow and let my balls refill.  27 loads swallowed this Month and 203 this year.  Last year she swallowed 249 loads im thinking she will be close to 270 this year.  More to cum. 😛

• Members

Thought we'd be taking a break this morning but after a long day and a good night's sleep I woke up feeling full again and my girl helped me with that by sucking out every drop of warm cum from my full balls. 204 loads down her throat and still cumming.  Happy Sunday.

• Members
1 hour ago, Noughty mind said:

Thought we'd be taking a break this morning 

I think you have her used to daily feedings.  No days off for you my friend.  If I were her I would be asking for two-a-day!

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Dancer said:

I think you have her used to daily feedings.  No days off for you my friend.  If I were her I would be asking for two-a-day!

Well, one big load seams to be working, so I'll keep up the daily feedings as long as possible.  Honestly, I had no idea this would even be possible but we are making it work.

• Members
18 hours ago, Dancer said:

Just woke up and having coffee.  Balls definitely need to be drained so she'll be getting her daily feeding before she goes to work.  I told her thats exactly what I was going to do when I got out of bed and she just made happy sounds.  Time to start edging one up.

• Like 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Just woke up and having coffee.  Balls definitely need to be drained so she'll be getting her daily feeding

Coffee and Cum.  What a way to start the morning!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1