Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members
On 1/12/2023 at 2:04 PM, Anyia said:

They have fun, and I have even more fun with all of those cocks and all of that cum.

Wow your posts here are making my cock stiff. Sure wish I could be included in your Friend group!

• Members

Been a little delayed in updates since I've been traveling this last week but, finally met up with my girl again this last Saturday and Sunday morning I shot a big load down her throat bringing the load swallowed count to 15 this month.  Monday morning I bent her over and fucked her really good making her cum two times on my cock until I finally filled her up with a huge load leaving her dripping wet.  Drinking coffee and edging up a nice load to swallow this morning.  I told her I was going to have coffee then come feed her a big load.  She just smiled and said "OK".   Can't wait to pump lots of cum down her throat.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Wish I was getting your load!!😊😘🌞😈

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

I would love to share with you Lonely.   I need my balls drained every day 😉 

I could do that for you!!👅👅👅

• Like 1

• Members

I wish we could. !!!😘👅👅👅😊

• Members
2 hours ago, 6981 said:

Me too

Would love too!!😘👄

• Thanks 1

• Members

Just laying around today riding the storm out this afternoon.  While sitting on the recliner my girl decided to finally give me a great ball draining blowjob.  She swallowed every drop.  16 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Wednesday afternoon ☺

• Members

Wish it was me!! Happy Monday!!🌞

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks!!🫦🫦👅👅😊🌞

• Members

Been a while since I've updated but since the last update she has swallowed two more loads bringing the load swallowed count to 21 and counting.  Edging up a nice big load for her to swallow this morning.  Happy Friday. 😉

• Members

Had a great ball draining weekend.  Saturday my girl sucked down two loads, first one in the morning and the second one around noon.  Yesterday she sucked on my balls for about 45 minutes until the cum started leaking out then she put the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked out a huge pulsating load,  swallowing every drop.  24 loads swallowed this year and counting.  I'm edging up another big one this morning for her.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Members

Hot damn!! Wish it was me.☀️😁

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you Noughty. I’d love that. I would love to swallow your cum everyday!!!

• Members

How about when you're servicing him and taking care of his load I penetrate you from behind and all three of us have a great orgasm at the same time

• Members

Ooooh that sounds like fun. I”d like to try that Rio!!😀🌞