Noughty mind

• Members

Yes, I like your way of thing.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members

Most definitely Noughty ☀️😁

• Like 1

• Members

Had a really nice mid-morning day blowjob yesterday when I got home from the office.  She slipped under the desk and sucked my hard cock for about 20 minutes.  When I was ready to cum she put my cock has far back in her throat as she could and swallowed every drop.  Afterwards she just smiled and said thank you for my cum.  25 loads swallowed this year and counting.  This morning she'll be getting cock and cum for valentine's day.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Members

Wow!! He’s beautiful!! I’m ready to help and swallow!!😁😘☀️

• Members

Got really worked up last night while in bed watching a movie so I started stroking my cock until I was really hard and my balls were full.  The entire time my girl was watching me and when I was to explode I look at her and said "SUCK" she leaned over and started sucking and within minutes I was pumping warm cum down her throat.  She swallowed every drop like a good girl then she'd at me and said thank you.  We quickly feel asleep afterwards.  26 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Wednesday 😊.  

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday was amazing.  My girl woke me up licking my balls, shaft and cock.  I was so hard and after about an hour she looked and me and said "Ready" without saying a word I pushed her head down has she took my cock in about half way and I started cumming.  I could feel my cock pulsating as I pumping cum down her throat.  She swallowed every drop then said thank you.  27 loads swallowed and counting.  I'll be building up a nice load for her to swallow this morning.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Need to get better at updating daily but, anyway.  Yesterday morning was awesome, while laying in bed during our daily routine my girl messaged by balls until I couldn't hold anymore.  When I was ready to explode she leaned over and swallowed my warm load and swallowed every drop.  When she was done she said, "better?"   I just smiled and said yes. 28 loads swallowed and counting.  She'll be swallowing my load again this morning before we go get breakfast.  She just loves draining my balls every day.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Wow. Wish I could help.

• Like 1

• Members

I’d love to help you drain them.🌞

• Members

Nice!! Wish I could hold him and feel him grow in my hands first.

• Members

Sweet!!🌞

• Like 1

• Members

This weekend was a mix of stuff happening.  Saturday we were busy from the minute we woke up so no blowjobs.  Sunday morning was perfect, I feed her a nice load first thing in the morning after coffee and a shower then about an hour later while she was still in bed I stroked my  cock while she pumped my balls then when I was ready to cum I looked at her and said come swallow this warm load.  She knew she had helped build up a really big load so without hesitation she leaned over and sucked out every drop of my pulsating load.  The second load was much bigger than the first load.  Yesterday was busy so no cum for her but ill be feeding her a warm load this morning before my 8:30 meeting.  30 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 2

• Members

Well I'm falling behind on my updates but I did not have a chance to drain my balls until yesterday morning.  While she swallowed two nice loads Sunday morning work got in the way after that, but yesterday morning I feed her a really nice pulsating load.  I came so much much she had to swallow two or three time to get it all down but she didn't miss a drop. 31 loads swallowed and counting this morning is snowy so I'll be working from home after I drain my big balls down her throat.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Members

Oooooh baby!!!🌞

• Like 1

• Members

Sorry for falling behind on the swallowing challenge update.  However,  Thursday morning she swallowed here daily load after I spent about two hours building in uo for her.  Friday morning she did her daily job not once but twice.  First one in the morning and the second around noon before she went shopping, both loads were nice big ones.  Yesterday morning was a really big load, I could feel it pulsating in her mouth and she swallowed every drop as usual.  This morning I'll be building up another big one for her to swallow.  She absolutely just loves drinking warm cum.  35 loads down her throat and counting.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

And has a Sunday should be, once i got done building up my load this morning I went over to the couch were my girl was watching TV and moved in in front of her with my hard cock and said SUCK.  She had been watching me so she knew I was ready and after about three minutes sliding in and out of her mouth I just exploded and she never stopped sucking until there was nothing left swallowing every drop. 36 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Like 3