Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

Lucky girl........im hoping my girlfriend is coming over 2 nite and I'll be getting a nice load down my throat it will be a happy friday 4 sure. 😛

• Members

I got really worked up this morning so my girl knew she needed to drain my balls, she sucked down two bigs loads within one hour.  She really knows how to drain my balls and just loves swallowing cum.  80 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Friday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday started out as I had hoped by pumping another big load down my girl throat.  When I was about to cum I told her to suck it all out and with even thinking about it she sucked out every drop from my pulsating cock.  81 loads swallowed and counting and I'll be feeding her another one this morning after coffee.  Happy Sunday 🤙

• Members

Got another nice ball draining blowjob from my girl yesterday.  After a quick shower I slipped back into bed and my girl knew what I wanted.  I had to go to work early so she just started sucking while pumping my ball with her hands just enough until I finally exploded down her throat.  After sucking out every drop she washed it down with coffee and said Aww.  82 loads swallowed and climbing.  I'll be feeding her another load this morning before heading to work.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Members

This mornings load was a nice big pulsating one.  She gently pumped my ball while I was slowly stroking my cock until finally I said "DRINK"  and swallow every last drop of my warm cum.  84 loads swallowed and climbing.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Two load Thursday.  After taking a break yesterday my girl woke me up with a nice cum swallowing blowjob.  When she finished she said go back to sleep.  After about an hour nap I again woke up to her playing with my balls.  I said "want some more cum?" She smiled and started suck the head of my cock while pumping my balls.  After about 20 minutes of that I exploded down her throat and she swallowed every drop with a smile.  86 loads swallowed and climbing 🙂

• Like 1

• Members

Back to back two load mornings.  This morning she once again swallowed two loads, she said she got so much cum yesterday that she wanted to do it again this morning.  So she quickly sucked out the first load then directly after she kept slowly sucking for about thirty minutes until she finally said feed me I instantly started pulsating a big load down her throat and she swallowed every drop with a smile.  88 loads swallowed and counting.  A quick mother's day break and I'll be full and ready to feed her again on Monday.  Happy Friday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Luna 254 said:

I’ve never swallowed!!! What does it taste like? I’m a female. I love giving my husband bjs but I’m not brave to swallow. 

It all depends on what he is eating - but  a little salty - a little sweet - give it a go!

• Thanks 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Luna 254 said:

I’ve never swallowed!!! What does it taste like? I’m a female. I love giving my husband bjs but I’m not brave to swallow. 

I'm not really sure.  She never swallowed until she met me, so she says.  It all started when we started having sex.  I would make her cum then pull and tell her to tast her cum juice off my cock, after a while she wanted to tast herself while I came in her mouth.  Before I knew it all she wanted was to swallow my cum.  Now she swallows all the time without missing a drop.  She has never to me what it tasts like, but she seems to like more after a good beef or rice meal for what thats worth. 😛

• Thanks 1

• Members
6 hours ago, eye4eye69 said:

It all depends on what he is eating - but  a little salty - a little sweet - give it a go!

White rice the night before seams to produce bigger loads.  At least for me.  I agree, give it a go. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Its been a busy cum swallowing week so far for my girl.  Tuesday morning she eagerly swallowing two nice big loads from my cum filled cock after taking a break this last weekend.  Yesterday she sucked down another nice throbbing load before I headed off to work, completely swallowing every drop like a good girl should.  This morning I'll be feeding her another load before work.  She has swallowed 91 loads this year and still going.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Members

And just like that she swallowed another big load from my full balls this morning.  She really loves drinking that warm cum.  92 loads swallowed and counting.  Have a fantastic day.

• Members

My girl built up another nice load yesterday morning while we laid in bed.  After edging my for about 45 minutes i could no longer hold it back so I just said come drink this warm cum and without hesitation she leaned over, put my cock in her mouth and I started pumping warm cum right down her throat.  She swallowed every drop like a good girl should.  93 loads swallowed and counting. I'll be feeding her another load this morning.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

And another nice load down her throat this morning.  She really wasn't in the mood this morning but after saw my hard cock she started playing with it them pumping my balls.  After about thirty minutes of that I just said "come here" and she immediately started suck all the cum out of my hard cock.  94 loads swallowed and counting.  Time for yard work.  

• Members

This morning started off with another nice ball draining blowjob from the wife.  After about an hour of her pumping my balls and slowly sucking the rip of my cock I asked her if she wanted to feel it pumping down her throat, she just nodded her head then I immediately started cumming down her throat while pulsating.  She swallowed every drop.  She's swallowed 95 loads this year and still going.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday morning was another great start to the morning.  We were both sitting on the couch drinking coffee, I had already been edging my cock for quite sometime before she joined me, after she was done with her first cup she looked over at me and said "his he ready?" I smiled and and replied if you suck it, it will cum.  She immediately got on her knees and started sucking, my balls were so full that within about two minutes I shot a massive load as she swallowed every drop.  96 loads swallowed and climbing.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, Sdffm3 said:

What are doing to reciprocate?

17 minutes ago, Sdffm3 said:

What are doing to reciprocate?

Blowing big loads deep inside her every other night.  She cums every time when I fill her up.

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday morning started off with coffee and a nice big load shot right down my girls throat.  She sipped up every last drop then said "go to work" your going to be late to your meeting.  97 loads swallowed.  I'll be shooting another load down her throat this morning as well.  

• Like 1

• Members

I was lucky enough to have gotten a quick blowjob this morning from my girl before work.  She was worried that I would miss my meeting but I convensed her that I would be quick and wouldn't you now it, within five minutes I was pumping lots of warm cum down her throat.  She just smiled and said, hurry up your going to be late.  98 loads swallowed and climbing.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

This morning was fantastic, another two load Friday. The  first load she swallowed came fast as I had already edged myself in the living room for about an hour before I went back into the bedroom and had her suck it down.  The next load was even bigger as she sucked my balls and shaft for about 30 minutes while I stroked my cock, then I said "come drink it" she started suck my big spirts with even thinking about it.  My balls are drained for the day.  100 loads swallowed and she's not even done for the Month. Happy Friday everyone 😜

• Members

My girl swallowed her 101st load of the year Saturday morning before a quick camping trip this weekend.  Now, heading home from the middle of nowhere she looked at me and said "I need cum in my mouth".  Tomorrow morning is looking like another two load morning.  Happy Monday. 🙃

• Like 1