Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

My naughty girl just swallowed a nice long pulsating cum load after a 48 hour break.  My load was so big that I felt like I pulsating in her mouth good 30 seconds before she pulled off and licked what was left on the tip of my cock.  102 loads swallowed and counting.  

• Like 1

• Members

Gloomy and rainy day here in Colorado so it was no better time then to stay in bed with my girl while she edge me for over an hour.  Once my cum started slowly dripping from my cock she knew I was ready so she put my cock in her mouth and sucked out every drop from my pulsating cock.  105 loads swallowed and climbing.   Happy Friday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Happy Birthday blowjobs for me this morning.  Another two load morning, I slept in today and when I got up she said your coffee is ready so go get then come back in bed and let me drain two loads from you like we did Thursday.  After a couple of cups I went back into the bed and she instantly started suck on balls while I stroked away.  After about thirty minutes I said come drink it and she swallowed without thinking about not missing a drop.  Still hard after cumming she start sucking me and about ten minutes later I pumped another load down her throat.  She just smiled and said I got all out.  107 loads swallowed and still going.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

And just like that my girl swallowed two more loads this morning.  7 loads in 4 days, my balls are drained.  I love watching her smile as she's washing down all the cum I feed her so she can clear her throat.  She absolutely loves swallowing cum.  109 loads swallowed this year and still cumming.  We are going to take a break for a couple of days but when we resume I'll be draining big loads down her throat.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Well back at it after a three day break.  Yesterday morning she swallowed a nice load before work and this morning I woke up to her sucking me while gently pumping my balls.  It didn't take long before I started leaking cum into her mouth and that made only suck harder until I finally exploded down her throat.  9 loads this Month and 111 loads swallowed this year.  Happy Friday 😊 

• Members

Another two load morning.  When I woke up this morning she said coffee was ready.  I rose out of bed had my coffee took a quick shower and jumped back in bed and told her to drain my ball.  Quickly swallowing the first load she keep softly pumping by balls until about 15 minutes later I was shooting another load into her warm mouth.  The second load was bigger than the first.  She looked up and said thank then jumped in the shower.  11 loads swallowed this Month and 113 this year.  Happy Saturday everyone. 😃

• Like 1

• Members

Another back to back two load weekend from my girl.  This morning she swallowed two more nice big loads from my balls.  The second load came within 5 minutes of the first one and I could here her slurping it all out of my cock like she was sucking cum from a straw.  115 loads swallowed and still cumming.  Happy Sunday. 🙂

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday morning started with a nice edging good blowjob from my girl.  She teased and sucked for about 40 minutes until finally she got her morning load.  Great way to start the work week, she loves that cum.  14 loads this Month and 116 this year.  More to cum 😋 

• Like 1

• Members

Haven't updated since last Tuesday so..  My girl swallowed  a nice load this last Friday, two loads yesterday morning and another two loads this morning.  Thats 19 loads in 18 days she's swallowed and 121 this year so far.  So much more to cum.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

This morning started off with another edging blowjob from the wife.  After shaving my balls in the shower this morning I jumped back into bed and my girl immediately started sucking on my smooth ball while I was stroking.  Once she say the pre-cum starting to ooz out she stuck my cock has far down her throat as possible and started swallowing my pulsating load.  She got every drop.  20 loads swallowed this month and 122 this year.  I swear she's addicted to it and so am I. 😆 

• Like 1

• Members

21 days into June and 21 loads swallowed by girl.  Woke up early knowing she had to be a work at 7:30am but my balls were full so I quickly had a couple cups of coffee, showered and jumped back in bed before she woke up.  I placed her hand on my balls and she instinctively staring pumping them while I was stroking.  Within minutes I said "oh baby" she leaned over and put the tip of my cock in her mouth and I immediately started pumping cum.  She swallowed every drop and said thank you.  123 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Best way to start the weekend is by blowing two big loads down my girls throat, one right after the next.  She knew my balls were full since she hadn't drained them since Wednesday morning so she sucked down the first big load then kept sucking until I exploded again.  23 loads this Month and 125 this year.  More to cum.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Unbelievable month so far.  My girl just drained two more big loads from my throbbing  cock this morning..  25 loads in 25 days, wow.  127 loads down her throat this year and no end in sight.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

June 26th and the 26th load sucked right out of my cock this morning.  My girl loves draining my balls.  Sucked out every last drop like it was candy.  I absolutely love the feeling of throbbing in a nice warm mouth.  128 loads swallowed this year and more to cum.  Happy Monday 😊 😃 

• Like 1

• Members

Another ball draining start to the day.  She quickly sucked out her 27th load of the month completely swallowing every drop.  Don't know if we will make to 30 this month with work schedules but we are going to try.  129 loads swallowed this year.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Two load Friday.  Since my balls haven't been drained since Tuesday morning my girl new I had lots of cum for her.  After a quick shower and  coffee I slipped in bed with her, my cock was already hard and she started sucking it immediately.  My first load went down her throat within minutes as I remained hard she went back in for some more.  After pumping my balls and sucking my shaft for a while, I told her to suck all this down and she Instantly sucked out every pulsating drop while milking my balls.  My second load was massive but she swallowed it all down and licked it clean.  29 loads swallowed this Month and 131 this year.  

• Like 1

• Members

I'll be honest, I've lost count. I know I've swallowed loads everyday this year. My man and I have been super horny, and he's given me multiple loads on a lot of those days. Add his time plus the bukkake parties we've had, I've been very cum filled year.

• Like 1

• Members

When you have your bukake parties do the guys ever help each other to cum on you or is it them just doing solo with your help?

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

When you have your bukake parties do the guys ever help each other to cum on you or is it them just doing solo with your help?

A lot of times, I jerk around. I love to blow one guy while jerking others.  When it really gets good and going, I will have my mouth open and they*all cum in my mouth. I do swallow one load at a time. Sometimes, I will focus on one if he's about to cum while the others jerk. The guy I'm working on can face fuck me and just cum right there in my mouth.  When they do facials, I love to say things like, "I want that cum you hot mother fucker." or "That's it you big stud. Cum on my slutty face." I have said "That's it big daddy, momma needs her facial."

• Members
3 hours ago, Anyia said:

A lot of times, I jerk around. I love to blow one guy while jerking others.  When it really gets good and going, I will have my mouth open and they*all cum in my mouth. I do swallow one load at a time. Sometimes, I will focus on one if he's about to cum while the others jerk. The guy I'm working on can face fuck me and just cum right there in my mouth.  When they do facials, I love to say things like, "I want that cum you hot mother fucker." or "That's it you big stud. Cum on my slutty face." I have said "That's it big daddy, momma needs her facial."

There you go again, Anyia, making me stiff and hard as I read what you've written here.  Your man, and the dudes you suck off in a group, sure are lucky guys! They're all truly living my fantasies.

• Members

You are one hot woman, Anyia.

• Like 1