Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members
12 hours ago, Anyia said:

A lot of times, I jerk around. I love to blow one guy while jerking others.  When it really gets good and going, I will have my mouth open and they*all cum in my mouth. I do swallow one load at a time. Sometimes, I will focus on one if he's about to cum while the others jerk. The guy I'm working on can face fuck me and just cum right there in my mouth.  When they do facials, I love to say things like, "I want that cum you hot mother fucker." or "That's it you big stud. Cum on my slutty face." I have said "That's it big daddy, momma needs her facial."

Wow!! You go all in, don’t you

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
6 hours ago, MattfromNY said:

Wow!! You go all in, don’t you

In sex, you need to love what you do.

• Members

It sounds like you definitely love what you do. And it also sounds like the guys love what you do.

• Members
7 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Fourh of July started with a nice cum swallowing blowjob from my girl.  132 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Independence day.

Thanks Noughty! You as well but you’re already off to an explosive start!🌞😁😁

• Members
13 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

Fourh of July started with a nice cum swallowing blowjob from my girl.  132 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Independence day.

Keep rocking.

• Like 1

• Members

Been awhile since I've updated.  My girl swallowed a big load last Saturday then after traveling back from Texas she swallowed a huge load yesterday morning and two nice warm loads this morning.  136 loads down her throat this year and much more to cum. 😉

• Members

Another great ball draining blowjob from my girl this morning.  She edged me for about 30 minutes until I exploded every pulsating drop of warm cum down her throat.  137 loads and counting.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Two load morning again, she completely drained my balls swallowing one load right after the other.  She knew she wouldn't get another load until Sunday morning because of family visiting so she was eager to swallow as much as she could this morning.  139 loads down her throat so far this year.  Happy Friday 😊 

• Members

Another great morning.  Since she hadn't drained my balls since Friday morning she knew I needed to explode this morning.  My cock was rock hard after I got out of the shower so I went over to the bedroom and my girl said wow.  I immediately stuck my cock in her mouth and told her to suck, within minutes I was pumping a big load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.  I wasn't done though and still hard she kept sucking my cock until I exploded a second time.  She looked at me and smiled and said yummy. 141 loads swallowed and climbing.  Happy Sunday all. 🙃

• Like 1

• Members

Edged myself for about an hour while my girl was still in bed this morning, after finishing my coffee and on the verge of exploding I crawled back in bed with a hard cock and full balls.  She reached over and started pumping my balls until I said come drink it.  Without thinking about it she put my cock in her mouth and I started pumping a nice big load right down her throat.  After swallowing every drop she smiled and said thank you.  142 cum loads swallowed this year and climbing.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

A nice start to the day.  My girl asked for cum before getting ready for work this morning so I felt obligated to pump a nice big load down her throat and she swallowed every drop as usual.  143 loads swallowed.  Happy hump day. 😉

• Members

A nice teasing and edging hand job from my girl this morning led to a big pulsating load being shot right down her throat.  She loves draining my balls and drinking warm cum.  144 loads swallowed.  She going to blow last years load count, LOL.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

A great cum swallowing weekend from my girl.  Yesterday after running around all day my girl told me to sit on the kitchen chair and proceeded to suck out a big load.  So much that she kept washing it down for about 20 minutes.  This morning she sucked out two nice loads before we started our day.  She said she needed it.  147 loads down this year so far.  Much more to cum.  Happy Weekend all 😁

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday morning was another one of those really nice edging starts to the day ending in a big load being swallowed by my girl.  When I started to cum I could feel my cock pulsating in her mouth then and within seconds I was pulsating more cum down her throat.  A really nice load for sure.  We both started work early this morning so a break to build up is in order.  Hopefully we resume our morning routine tomorrow.  148 loads swallowed this year.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Well I haven't had my ball draining since Monday morning because of work schedules but this morning after sleeping in my girl swallowed two nice big loads one after the next.  She said she needed cum and boy did she get what she asked for this morning.  She's still washing down those loads.  150 loads swallowed and climbing tomorrow is her birthday so she'll definitely be getting a birthday load.  Happy Friday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Well, my birthday girl got two really big loads fed two her the first was in the morning after edging for an hour or so and the second "much bigger" load about an hour later.  The second load felt like a solid stream flowing into her warm mouth.  She swallowed both loads with a smile loving every drop.  152 loads swallowed.  Happy Sunday 😊.

• Like 1

• Members

1st day of August called for the first load of this Month being shot right down my girls throat this morning before she got ready for work.  She squeezed out every drop into her warm mouth.  153 loads swallowed and still more to cum.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Been since this last Tuesday but we finally found some time for a good ball draining blowjob this afternoon.  She swallowed so much cum that it was dripping from her lips.  154 loads swallowed.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Enjoying our two load Sunday routine.  Up early this morning, I had a couple cups of coffee then jumped into the shower.  Afterwards I slipped back into bed with my girl and she immediately start pumping my balls as I stroked my hard cock.  After about 15min I said  come drink this warm load and she sucked down every pulsating drop.  When finished I was still hard so she started sucking me until I exploded another big load into her warm mouth.  She always swallows it down without leaving a drop behind.  Now we are off to breakfast.  156 loads swallowed and still more to cum.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members

Another nice load fed to my girl this morning before she jumped in the shower to get ready for work.  I told I was going to feed her a big load after coffee and she said hurry because it's almost 7am.  I came down her throat in about four minutes and she sucked out every drop. 157 loads swallowed.  Happy Monday everyone. 👍

• Members

After a 48hr break my girl had a late start to work this morning so she had time to fit in a nice long cum draining blowjob before she got ready for work.  My balls were so tight but she drained them without missing a drop.  158 loads swallowed.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Noughty mind said:

After a 48hr break my girl had a late start to work this morning so she had time to fit in a nice long cum draining blowjob before she got ready for work.  My balls were so tight but she drained them without missing a drop.  158 loads swallowed.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

Please tell her that other dudes are reading your posts here and that we're all unbelievably fucking Jealous... Does she have a sister or friend who's into the same thing?  😁

• Members

A great start to the weekend.  My girl knew my balls were full this morning, so she said go get some coffee then come drain your balls down my throat and that exactly what I did.   I blew my first load pretty quickly but she wanted more so she sucked on my balls as I continued stroking my cock then after about 20 minutes I started pumping another big load load into her warm mouth.  She smiled and said "I got it all".  Now she's in the shower and its yard work for me.  Two more nice loads down the hatch.  160 loads swallowed so far this year and much more to cum.  Happy Friday 😊