Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

Just had two more big loads sucked out of my cock this morning.  One right after the next and she made sure to swallow every drop while she milked my full balls.  162 loads swallowed this year and still cumming.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members

One of the major components of semen is fructose. Your wife doesn't have to get high fructose corn syrup in her diet, she gets plenty of high fructose cock semen. Here are some other components of semen that she won't have to worry about taking OTC.

Screenshot_20230813-141235.png

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

One of the major components of semen is fructose. Your wife doesn't have to get high fructose corn syrup in her diet, she gets plenty of high fructose cock semen. Here are some other components of semen that she won't have to worry about taking OTC.

Interesting for sure.

• Members
4 hours ago, Rio said:

And also PSA protein.  PSA protein is also produced in women by the Skene's glands and found in women's ejaculation along with Fructose and Glucose.

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, MonishaS said:

And also PSA protein.  PSA protein is also produced in women by the Skene's glands and found in women's ejaculation along with Fructose and Glucose.

So your saying, drink up then?.  

• Like 1

• Members

After waiting since last Sunday my girl finally found time to suck down two big loads this morning within an hour before she got ready for the day.  My balls were so full and I could feel my second load shooting multiple streams of cum down her warm throat as she made "mmmm" sounds while drinking every drop.  164 loads swallowed this year and climbing.  P.S. I was able to fill her wet pussy cat with warm loads on Monday and Tuesday so she's staying properly filled.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Like 2

• Members

Two more loads swallowed by my girl this morning.  While the loads were not as bug as yesterday, the first load was pulsating.  The second load required a little ball pumping to build up but she's a champ and knows how to drain them balls.  166 loads swallowed.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members

She swallowed her 167th load of the year this morning.  Edged me until she knew I was going to explode then she put my cock down her warm mouth and drank every drop.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Members

Another nice slow cum building blowjob from my girl this morning.  She edged me for about 30minutes until I couldn't hold it any longer and then started exploding into her warm mouth.  She got every last drop.  168 loads swallowed.  Happy Tuesday all.

• Members

Starting the approach to the weekend off great 👍.  My girl swallowed sucked down  really big load yesterday morning and this morning she drained my balls again into her warm mouth.  We start our camping trip on Sunday, she loves sucking me off in our camper trailer so I'll be draining my balls down her throat for the next 5days straight.  170 loads swallowed and much more to cum.  Happy Friday all.

• Members

We are just loving our oral camping trip.  She has suched down big loads every morning since Sunday and made me go down on her every afternoon.  174 loads swallowed and still cumming.  We shall see if she wants to make it 175 this morning.  

• Members
2 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

And she did it again, swallowed another nice load from my throbbing cock this afternoon in the camper trailer.  175 loads swallowed this year.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

Man all us "dudes" wish like hell we had a woman to suck us off every day... You've probably done this already, but please tell your sexy and willing Gal that us dudes here on TT are reading your posts and squirming in our chairs with jealousy and LUST over what she does to you every day... You're truly "livin the dream", brother...

• Members
21 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

Man all us "dudes" wish like hell we had a woman to suck us off every day... You've probably done this already, but please tell your sexy and willing Gal that us dudes here on TT are reading your posts and squirming in our chairs with jealousy and LUST over what she does to you every day... You're truly "livin the dream", brother...

I am very lucky for sure.  I'll let her know.

• Members

And one last load swallowed this morning in the camper trailer before we start packing up for the trip home.  Had a fun and ball draining vacation these last few days.  176 loads swallowed so far this year.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Members

First morning back home from camping and my girl didn't miss a beat.  She pumped my balls while I slowly stroked my cock and after about 30 minutes of that my cock was ready to explode so she put the tip in her mouth and began sucking out every drop.  When she she finished getting every drop out she looked at me and smiled.  177 loads swallowed this year and more to cum.  Happy Friday everyone.

• Members

My girl is really on a roll.  She swallowed another big load from my throbbing cock this morning.  I came so much she almost couldn't swallow it all.  She has swallowed my morning loads for the last 10 days straight.  178 loads swallowed and still more to come.  Happy Saturday 😊.

• Members
53 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

178 loads swallowed and still more to come.  

That sounds like a healthy yet yummy weight-loss diet I would love to try.  Lucky girl!

• Like 2