Official Community Forums Home

Contest!

Happy Friday-eve!

It's a bit chilly this morning in New Hampshire! I'm hoping the 40-50 degree winter days come back soon, lol! How are you doing this morning?

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Do you feel comfortable making the first move?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/17.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/16 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/16 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)
  • Like 1

• Members

Being very happily married, whether my wife makes the first move or I make the first move is immaterial as long as a move is made.

• Like 2

I got to say absolutely to me it's exciting to make the first move you never know what's going to happen till you try. When I made the move with my fiance it turned out she's wilder and alot more exciting than I ever could have imagined 

• Members

Absolutely, I feel like most of the time nothing would ever move forward if I didn't take the initiative first. I'm not content with an online pen pal or being the muse for a guys "release" on video chat. So lame. I want real attention & affection. So I have to be the brave one to make the move or sit there and wait for more virtual attention. Hard pass. 

• Like 1

It's all depending how much I feel like you want me. I match energy so if I feel like you really want me but you just shy I have no problem becoming Megan the stallion and doing the most; but If I feel like you unsure if I'm what you want I'll walk out and that's the only move I would make in that situation ! 

I'm pretty confident woman, and I know what I want. I feel that life's too short to be shy and intimidated so, grab it (or him) by the balls!! 

(As long as it's consensual) 💋🤙🏼images.jpeg.d03c1188b379d0b2e793bf431983074e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! Do you feel comfortable making the first move?

Happy Friday-eve!

It's a bit chilly this morning in New Hampshire! I'm hoping the 40-50 degree winter days come back soon, lol! How are you doing this morning?

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Do you feel comfortable making the first move?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/17.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/16 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/16 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

It all depends on the vibes for me. If they are crazy good vibes without trying then yes!!

• Like 1

• Members

Definitely,  it seems like some men nowadays act like they're "The Man", but when it comes down to it they tend to be on the shy side

• Like 1

• Members

My hubby usually makes the move or gives me orders to follow.  Sometimes, but not often, i initiate acting like a slut around him when i am very horny.  Luv to grab his dick and slap it on my mouth. 

• Like 2