Official Community Forums Home

Hump Day Contest!

• Members
51 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

@VixxxensCuck @michelleddd I must be using my rose wrong because I don’t feel a thing 😂

I was so surprised that I like it so much as I’ve never been a buzzy toy person. But the Morse code setting is so nice. 

I also  just use it beside my clit, all the way inside is way to intense for me. I fill the hole with lube and let it go all over. 

I could just be more sensitive because this is the first buzzy toy I’ve owned and can tolerate. 

• Members
18 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

I was so surprised that I like it so much as I’ve never been a buzzy toy person. But the Morse code setting is so nice. 

I also  just use it beside my clit, all the way inside is way to intense for me. I fill the hole with lube and let it go all over. 

I could just be more sensitive because this is the first buzzy toy I’ve owned and can tolerate. 

I’m glad you found some thing that you enjoy. I guess we all have different preferences. My husband always worked nights so I always had to play with buzzy devices so I didn’t cheat. Ha! 

• Like 1

• Members

We're all different and require different things. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. Whatever turns you on. Pun intended.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 9:48 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! What is your fave type of sex toy & why?

It's hump day!! I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

What is your favorite type of sex toy & why?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/23
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/22 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/22 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

I love my dolphin vibe which the dolphin does my premium, rotating throbbing that leads me to have anal and regular orgasms with roughly 20 speeds. 

• Like 1

• Members

I love the clit sucking toys. I'm very clitoral. I have 2 different Rose toys (wonderful) and a Satisfyer Pro 2 and they're all great and just to kick it up a notch I have 2 amazing bullets

On 1/18/2023 at 8:48 AM, tootimidchelsea said:

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/23
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/22 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/22 @ midnight)
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

My favorite is the one that gets me off. Of course I am kinda partial to this one because it is nit to big not too small, fits great for DP. 20230119_143857.thumb.jpg.f025ac0f9c0db7c4fdb15cf0a96e6e6e.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 9:48 AM, tootimidchelsea said:

How to enter:

Details:

I love all vibrations!!! G spot, bullets, even discreet novelty toys. I love em all lol

A remote vibrating egg so she has no idea when it will go off on her.