Official Community Forums Home

Clit Clip

• Members

any of u women out there ever try it .... does it hurt ,fell good ?

any body

Click Here

if u need to know what i am talken about . it is on this site :unsure:

• Members

in some foriegn coutries women I've know have had a female circumcision is this what you are asking about? If so medicially it can be done not to hurt but in those countries of which I speak it is done to show the males power over the female and they see it DOES hurt. It is done so the clit is in constent contact with clothing and is sore and orgasm is painful! BECAUSE IT HAPPENS constantly and to much of anything can hurt! :o

• 4 months later...
  • Members

ty for the info

how do u know so much as a man?

• Members

Yes I have used, and quite enjoyed my clit clip. it is not a piercing toy, it is a little clip that you place on the clit, preferably when the clit is slightly engourged. Then your lover can pull on it (or the chain) and it will send the most lovely sensations to your whole body. Can also be used in conjunction with a vibrator! I highly recommend the tit to clit clips. :blink:

• 7 months later...
  • Members
I am sure you did not mean that question to sound as sexist as it does, LadyPC.

I am one of those rare guys who has never been afraid to ask women about sex. I also was searching the net for unique gifts and first ran across Nipple Rings- Non-piercing, and then Nipple Shields( Thank you Janice Jackson), and then Clit clips. Wait until you get a gander at the anal clips. :ph34r:

sorry howard that came out wrong

but any way a anal clip wooow got to see it send me link

Howard is very informed as a guy, most men just wanna see it and do it, so he is a breath of fresh air!! ~This is meant as a compliment, BTW. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for all of the info!!