Official Community Forums Home

catching the wife masturbating

• Members

one of my fantasy is to cumming home walking into the houses  seeing her there masturbating but she does not see me so pull my dick out and start to masturbate untill she see me and  keeps going until she cums then i walk over and cum on her pussy

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I was caught once by my bf at the time. He got naked and watched while cumming all over me. 
After that I used to set it up so he could “catch” me from time to time. 

🔥🔥🔥

• Like 5

• Members
30 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

I was caught once by my bf at the time. He got naked and watched while cumming all over me. 

🔥🔥🔥

Ooo that’s hot!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/25/2023 at 9:52 PM, kanga grey said:

one of my fantasy is to cumming home walking into the houses  seeing her there masturbating but she does not see me so pull my dick out and start to masturbate untill she see me and  keeps going until she cums then i walk over and cum on her pussy

Nice fantasy!

3 hours ago, michelleddd said:

🔥🔥🔥

Sneaky little minx! 

• Like 1

• Members

I love masterbating for my husband.  I'm usually on the couch when he gets home from work.  Work a toy in and out of my wetness.  He gets super hard and cums on me while I'm  working my toy's.  

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, GBgirl58 said:

I love masterbating for my husband.  I'm usually on the couch when he gets home from work.  Work a toy in and out of my wetness.  He gets super hard and cums on me while I'm  working my toy's.  

This sounds like fun! Bet he cums hard 

• Like 2

• Members
9 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

This sounds like fun! Bet he cums hard 

Yes he dose multiple times also. I just keep on doing myself.  I'm usually covered in his seed. 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, GBgirl58 said:

I used to lay on the couch with no panties on and masturbate while he was on the phone, just to see how long it took him to tell g them he’d have to call them back.  🤣🎊

• Like 4

• Members
1 hour ago, michelleddd said:

I used to lay on the couch with no panties on and masturbate while he was on the phone, just to see how long it took him to tell g them he’d have to call them back.  🤣🎊

That’s a pro move!

How long did it take? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

That’s a pro move!

How long did it take? 

He went for two loads. So about 1hour we both were dripping wet.  💦💦😏

• Like 1

• Members

My gf and for 12 years go for long distance masturbating any where from 50 to miles away. I live in Ormond Beach beachside, so our trips was to North Georgia mountains. Any how driver gives other a seductive rub on crotch areas. Fucked in many Rest STOP sometimes getting caught having car sex.