Official Community Forums Home

New To Toys

• Members

I have recently become more interested in my body and pleasuring myself. Better late than never, I say. I'm looking for something that would help with my lack of experience. I would like something for insertion and was wondering if Crystal Jellies Anal Delight would be a good choice.

I know that silicone items would be a good choice, but I live outside the States and my package may be subject to customs, so I'm hoping to keep the price down. Sounds cheap of me, I know. lol

Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated. :)

Hi, and welcome!!

Actually, a friend of mine in Canada recommended me to this site almost a year ago!! I know she got one of the free vibrators, but had to pay a bit more S&H or something.

I would ask Rob or Meaghan, but I believe that things mailed over there, unless they trip some sort of flag, won't be searched. They would know better about those things.

It'll probably go thru some sort of x-ray/magnet, and go off. So what? I'm sure that all sorts of sex toys go over borders! It's not like the border postal personelle will remember YOUR name out of thousands they scan everyday!

In your post, you didn't mention if you enjoy anal sex or have even tried it. If not, and this is your first sex toy purchase, I would go with something like a bullet. They're versitile, discrete, and in most of our opinions, a MUST HAVE in every woman's toy box! I hope that helps.

• Members

Tyger, thanks for your reply. Let's just say, I'm feeling that part of my body is wanting attention. I'm also shy about talking, even writing about such things, so it's hard for me to articulate.

And the heck with the postal service. Maybe it will intrigue a worker, or bore him - not another sex toy rolling across the border. lol :rolleyes:

• Members

If I worked in a post office or customs and saw someone's vibrator, I couldn't help thinking about all the wonderful orgasms and the great pleasure that person is having. That woman shouldn't have to feel a least bit embarrassed because all I could think of is how HOT she is. And I would feel like a total wimp compared to her.

If anything, the scan man at the customs will wish he had a sex life like you do.

Regards

I have recently become more interested in my body and pleasuring myself. Better late than never, I say. I'm looking for something that would help with my lack of experience. I would like something for insertion and was wondering if Crystal Jellies Anal Delight would be a good choice.

I know that silicone items would be a good choice, but I live outside the States and my package may be subject to customs, so I'm hoping to keep the price down. Sounds cheap of me, I know. lol

Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated. :)

ifyou are wanting to have anal those crystal jellies anal delight are a good choice i my self enjoy them alot