Official Community Forums Home

A Good 69

BrendenB

• Members

Thinking right now about enjoying a great 69: She is straddled on top of me, and right at my lips and nose is her soft wet pussy, her beautiful ass cheeks just above that... I am usingy lips and tongue to massage her clit, licking up and down the lips of her pussy and returning to pressing on her clit with my tongue and licking firmly all around it ... I can feel her hips begin to gyrate with pleasure as she presses her pelvis down on my mouth, and I can hear her moaning with pleasure... For her part, she has her sweet lips wrapped around my throbbing dick, and she glides down slowly, all the way down until the head of my cock hits the back of her throat... She moans as she slides back up, and then all the way down again... This time it's me who groans in pleasure, and I gently start thrusting up and into her throat... "Give me all that cock" she says breathlessly, and I'm only too happy to thrust a little faster and deeper into her throat... We both pick up the pace, she is grinding down on my mouth and I am thrusting my cock into her mouth... She gasps that she is about to cum and I blurt out "me too, oh godd"... With one final twerk of her hips, all her cum spurts out all over my lips and mouth and face, and while she's cumming, I can feel my cock seize and then with a loud groan, I shoot several strong shots of cum into her hungry mouth... We are both locked in a full 30 seconds of feeding our cum to each other, wave after wave....... We finally both collapse in that same straddled position, unable to move and not wanting to, both of us trying just to breathe......

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members

you sure got my pussy wet wanting it to be lickedย  and played with like thatย 

ย 

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/10/2023 at 6:28 PM, BamaFanNana said:

you sure got my pussy wet wanting it to be lickedย  and played with like thatย 

ย 

I'm so glad you liked it. I would definitely lick and suck that pussy, working it with my fingers and tongue and lips, until you cum all over me... I'm pretty good at it, I'm told, and I can go as long as you like... Not satisfied until you have a powerful and immensely pleasurable orgasm! I do love sucking on a sweet pussy!

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I agree with everybody else's comments. That is one great cock hardening story that had me working on my masturbatory skills.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

This 69 scenario is on my Fantasies list... I need to find a woman who can easily Cum in that situation and who LOVES sucking Cock ...

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, BrendenB said:

This 69 scenario is on my Fantasies list... I need to find a woman who can easily Cum in that situation and who LOVES sucking Cock ...

Me!!

• Like 2

• Members

I know, baby, and I just cannot TELL you how much I want that to be a reality with you and me.ย  Can you just picture yourself on top of me, grinding your pussy down on my mouth and tongue while your head bobs up and down on my Cock, both of us moaning loudly and racing toward Orgasm??

• Like 2

• Members

Nothing like a good 69๐Ÿ˜› till the second round๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1