Official Community Forums Home

Any other exhibitionists in this group?

Cheeky

• Members

My profile picture says it all. I’d like posing for photos, after I realized my husband enjoyed taking photos. It ended up being that I was excited seeing how much he became excited. It was a win-win all around.

• Like 5

• Members

I had no problems posting nude photos of myself when it was allowed on this site. I go naked out at the beach and in my boat quite frequently. As a matter of fact I fished naked most of this morning. I would have posted a pic of me dangling my bait but not allowed to anymore.

• Like 1

• Members

I do not have a problem master bating while some one watches  I’m not a prude. Mutual  masterbation is a pleasure both in watching and in cumming nothing setter to watch is a lady enjoying her body I love to watch 

• Like 1

• Members

I love photographing individuals and couples.  As an erotic photographer, I've seen so many things and it's always exciting.  And I will take erotic photos for the members here for free.  

• Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

yes   was recently envited to what I thought was going to be nudist party   so was nervous...however just turned out to be my friend   and two of her female friends and 2 daughters  I was the only male  erection city

• Members

Welcome Timmy. Nothing wrong with being the only male and an all nude party.

• Members
On 3/12/2023 at 6:39 PM, Cheeky said:

IMG_0552.png.6db3db14835414219934024d645b9ea5.pngIMG_4756.png.fb644558a2ff8aff66b3f59b095f14d2.png

Nice!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes, late bloomer that l am ... I believe I've always wanted to be, and now... Looking for opportunities as they may arise. It's been a long time since l fucked outdoors...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i  bet all men love bald pussys

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/25/2023 at 3:51 PM, Cheeky said:

My profile picture says it all. I’d like posing for photos, after I realized my husband enjoyed taking photos. It ended up being that I was excited seeing how much he became excited. It was a win-win all around.

Well keep them coming and I will keep cumming 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 2/25/2023 at 6:51 PM, Cheeky said:

I love being naked and photographed. I try getting my wife to let me take pictures of her but it’s a struggle. I get it not everyone is into it. I was in a group that posted pictures and videos. What a turn on posting and watching. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/29/2023 at 2:24 PM, Hard1 said:

I try getting my wife to let me take pictures of her but it’s a struggle.

Don't agree with the posting part, but I do agree videos during sex and watching afterwards is fun!

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/10/2023 at 9:47 AM, Dancer said:

Don't agree with the posting part, but I do agree videos during sex and watching afterwards is fun!

I have a friend who lets me take pics and short vids of her giving me head. We like to watch them afterwards and I save them. Soemtimes when I'm needy and need a favor, I'll just text her a pic of her sucking my cock and put a question mark on it. The answer is generally a positive one! She likes to send me pics of her pussy right after her boyfriend does her early in the morning on his way to work. I enjoy looking at her knowing that she's just been well fucked. 

• Like 2

• Members

hey cheeky just went to your profile page and looked at your hat pics didnt that hurt your nipples  and you have a great butt made e put my dick in hand and masturbate hope you dont mind