Official Community Forums Home

Post hot tub surprise

Rio

• Members

While my wife was working in the garden earlier today I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. When I get back she had already finished and jumped in the hot tub to relax and was sitting on the back porch with her robe wide open and naked. I put down the bag of groceries walked over to her  and without saying anything knelt down in front of her, spread her legs and started off by gently kissing her clit. I then started licking it and then pulling it in my mouth and sucking on it. She started squirming and moaning and at this point I stuck my finger inside her and found her g-spot. More sucking on the clit and pressure on the G-Spot and she squirted. I licked my fingers and licked her pussy clean. I then got up and stood in front of her with my hard cock pointing straight at her and she bent forward grabbed onto my balls with one hand and my cock with her other hand and started sucking on it. While she continued sucking on my cock and playing with my balls she stuck a finger in my ass and started finger fucking me. I came within seconds. I then backed away with a big shit eating grin on my face and said we need to meet like this more often.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members
16 hours ago, Rio said:

While my wife was working in the garden earlier today I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. When I get back she had already finished and jumped in the hot tub to relax and was sitting on the back porch with her robe wide open and naked. I put down the bag of groceries walked over to her  and without saying anything knelt down in front of her, spread her legs and started off by gently kissing her clit. I then started licking it and then pulling it in my mouth and sucking on it. She started squirming and moaning and at this point I stuck my finger inside her and found her g-spot. More sucking on the clit and pressure on the G-Spot and she squirted. I licked my fingers and licked her pussy clean. I then got up and stood in front of her with my hard cock pointing straight at her and she bent forward grabbed onto my balls with one hand and my cock with her other hand and started sucking on it. While she continued sucking on my cock and playing with my balls she stuck a finger in my ass and started finger fucking me. I came within seconds. I then backed away with a big shit eating grin on my face and said we need to meet like this more often.

sooooo very hot and vivid that i could feel her sensations 

• Like 1