Official Community Forums Home

Bi curious

Nuresdoanything

• Members

Where should I start looking for a woman to have my first lesbian experience with?  I am just curious and want to try sex with a beautiful woman. I need to taste a woman. Where do I start? I don’t want a relationship ship. I want a FWB type relationship with a woman. Possibly threesome with a man too. 

• Like 2

• Members

I'm in the same boat but wanting to try with a man.  I at least started tonight by "joking" about it with my wife but deep down she knows I want to. 

The thought of a MMF with her just doesn't escape me....

Oh... to taste and feel a large uncut man! And for her to grab his cock and feed it to me....wow!

• Members
23 minutes ago, Rio said:

That sounds so hot, Hoggy!

I know you've said you has be been with a man once and I don't know to what level but for ME, the ultimate would be after me sucking his huge gorgeous cock, for him to take me from behind,  with his low hanging balls crashing into mine and then feeling him pump his hot load into me. 

I'm at least glad that I've started to joke about it with the wife and opening up some dialogue.

• Members
10 hours ago, Nuresdoanything said:

Where should I start looking for a woman to have my first lesbian experience with?  I am just curious and want to try sex with a beautiful woman. I need to taste a woman. Where do I start? I don’t want a relationship ship. I want a FWB type relationship with a woman. Possibly threesome with a man too. 

I'm looking for my first time with a woman myself we should chat

• Like 2