Official Community Forums Home

Weekly Poll: How many sex toys do you own?!

How many toys!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many sex toys are in your drawer?

• None, I'm a beginner and on my search!
    • I just purchased my first toy!
    • I have a few in my sex toy vault šŸ˜
    • I've been collecting šŸ‘€ (at least 10!)

• Members

I am currently at 23 but still looking for that one special thing so I just continue my quest for the holy orgasmā€¦erā€¦grail:wub:

• Members

Started small anal but moved up quickly to a ten inch and thick but it wasnā€™t doing for me. Then read about the P spot. Got a small curved with knots and vibrating. Hit the spot after a few tries and wham what an orgasm. So big isnā€™t always better

• Like 1

• Members

I used to have a lot more, but since Iā€™m pretty much solo, I got rid of the simple dildos. So now I have ten, one 9 inch regular, all the rest are P spot stimulatures. I insert one, start stroking, then when I fell itā€™s the right time, I turn on the vibrating part and cum almost instantly.Ā 

• Members
On 3/15/2023 at 1:53 PM, Demos said:

I am currently at 23 but still looking for that one special thing so I just continue my quest for the holy orgasmā€¦erā€¦grail:wub:

Try Lelo products.Ā  My wife has the Sona Cruise 2 (actually 2, one for a back up) and the Enigma.Ā  She squirts just about every time with the Enigma, but with the Sona Cruise 2 combined with a THICK (2"wide) life-like soft dildo....OMG...she squirts hard on my face or chest, depending where I am positioned.Ā  The dildo stimulates the inside anatomy of her clitoris.Ā  We just discovered this about two years ago.Ā  We have been together 26 years and always trying different positions, angles, toys, etc...you name it.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

We lost count, about 30ish?!?

• 10 months later...
  • Members

So many responses that are way out of my league. LOL

• Members
13 minutes ago, tiger67 said:

So many responses that are way out of my league. LOL

It's not a real contest Tiger. Ā  Just do what you like and if you see something interesting, try it out.Ā 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Close to thirty, mostly huge realistic dildos. Several butt pugs, cordless wand. Five gallons of lub. These are just a few examples of her different sized toys.9632bdd9-0a4c-4236-85e2-2de2c2b7f9ca.thumb.jpeg.a0c7838bf6652187a870f7e8218a3735.jpeg

• Like 1