Official Community Forums Home

Dual Bullets

whiskeywoman

• Members

Double your pleasure, double your fun, and no, I am not referring to the mint flavored gum.

I am referring to this amazing dual magic bullet.

This is an absolute MUST HAVE for ANY toy box.

If you are a beginner, a novice or a seasoned pro at adult toys, you have to have this little beauty.

So you ask WHY is this bullet better than the other sold here?

Let me tell you,

1) it is purple, what more can you ask for? Oh, wait, thats just me that likes the whole purple thing.

2) it is extremely powerful, take your pick, light -n- mild or strong -n- wild, this little number has your setting.

3) it is versatile, take your pick, straight clitoral,nipple,Anal,vaginal,oral, or any combination of the above.

Personally, I love using the larger one for vaginal and the smaller one for clitoral stimulation.

Nothing is better than crawling under the covers after a long hard day at work and giving yourself a mind blowing orgasm to help ease away the stress of the day.

It can be used alone or with a partner, during oral, during foreplay, anal, vaginal, etc.

take your pick.

4) it has the dual bullets that can be controlled simultaneously,

You can use either the smaller one, or the larger one, or both at once.

Whatever your pleasure is, this little baby can deliver it.

5) it is quiet, yes thats right, for all you folks out there who are concerned with the noise factor, this toy is for you, it is slightly loud at first, but once its under the covers or under your clothes, your good to go.

Go on, Double your pleasure