Official Community Forums Home

The Squeeze

OllieDay4

• Members

I call it the squeeze.. when my wife and I do get to have sex (which is not that often), and she is laying on her back with me beside her caressing her pussy, I would sit up and put my legs over hers and hold her legs together and slide down her legs so my mouth is over her pussy. With my hands on her butt and my legs holding hers closed, my tongue starts tickling her clit and she starts to moan, I slide my knees in between her legs and pry open her legs so that she becomes spread out and then I can take her whole pussy in my mouth and my tongue does the rest.... drives her wild. Just wish we did it more often.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, LoriD1962 said:

Why doesn't a man eat pussy? Especially since he loves the blow jobs I give him? 

What? No tit for tat? Stop blowing him right before he comes, grab him by the ears, and pull his head between your thighs. Tell him to get down to it. Manga manga. No pussy eating, no blow jobs. 

• Like 1

• Members

i totally agree hes a idiot ,sorry i love to eat pussy, watching her moan and wiggle all over the bed.

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, bobbie63 said:

i totally agree hes a idiot ,sorry i love to eat pussy, watching her moan and wiggle all over the bed.

Seeing a woman pleased and satisfied is the best part and I would not be totally satisfied until she is.

• Like 3

• Members

growing up my uncles told me never do that, glad i never listened to them, enjoy seeing her thrashing around, just out of practice  for years

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/12/2023 at 5:08 AM, LoriD1962 said:

Why doesn't a man eat pussy? Especially since he loves the blow jobs I give him? 

You got a selfish man! If someone gives me head I return the favor!

• Like 2