Official Community Forums Home

Ringed Dong

whiskeywoman

• Members

Heres a dead ringer for a winner in my book.

Ringed Dong

Normally I am not much of a dong type person, but in this case I have made an exception.

Hey, we all have to have choices and variety right?

I was really excited to see this come in my latest box from Too Timid.

Like I said, I am not normally a dong kinda gal, but I figured, I would give it a shot.

And let me tell you, I am glad I did!

First of all it is purple, a metallic purple to be exact, and it is not an eye sore either, it is very attractive to look at.

It is a very nice 6 inches long and 1.25 in girth, not too small, yet not so big you can't enjoy it either.

The package says it is lightly scented, sadly enough, I can not tell, I have a cold and my nose is temporarily out of order.

When it is back up and running, I will amend this and let you know what it smells like.

Now, lets talk about this toy, it is flexible, which I like, it has a minor suction cup, but it doesn't hold so well, so as far as sticking it to the bathroom wall and having fun, no, I don't recommend it.

I figured I would try mine in the bathroom, I was ready for a long shower with my new pal.

So I turned on the shower, washed it off with some anti bacterial soap, and I was ready to go.

I tried the suction cup several times, only to find when I moved even slightly faster it fell off.

So with my hopes of a fun filled shower semi washed up, I took my toy and retired to the bedroom.

As for the rings on this toy?

They rub and bump up against the inner vaginal walls and feel absolutely incredible!

I don't think I have ever had so many orgasms in one day.

It is not a real feel toy, but, and doesn't require batteries which means it is silent.

The suction cup didn't hold too well, but all in all it is a great toy and one that is defiantly going to get more use.