Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Rabbit Keychain

whiskeywoman

• Members

Rub a dub dub theres a bunny in my tub..

I know you have all seen this little Rabbit keychain and wondered how well it works.

Well, I ordered one because curiosity was killing me.

This is the cutest toy I have ever seen.

I actually bought a second one to give to a friend of mine for Christmas.

So, it takes 3 tiny watch batteries available at almost any store.

As for power? Well, it is small, so the power is not as good as that of a full size vibe.

The ears are soft and flexible which has a habit of tickling, and not in a good way.

I had to see how well this little bunny would preform under real life circumstances.

So after a bath in some antibacterial soap and a rinse in some warm water, we were ready to play.

I decided a shower was probably best, and nothing says “have a great day” like a good orgasm before work.

So slipping the bunny's handy ring around my finger, we slipped into the shower.

Stepping under the spray of water, i turned it on and the noise i heard was....running water, no noise from the rabbit at all, I actually had to make sure it was on, and I was holding it!

So, after a bit of nipple teasing, he went in for the kill, it was really really nice, but there was no orgasm, although I came close a couple of times.

It is possible that it was stress or some other factor involved in my lack of orgasm.

This is defiantly not even close to being as good at my Hustler mini vibe, or any of my other micro vibes.

Would I recommend it for everyday use? No, definitely not.

Would I recommend it as a gift for someone? Yes absolutely!!

Would I carry him on my car keys? You betcha!

Get hoppin' valentines day is right around the corner!