Official Community Forums Home

REAL-WORLD LUST

• Members

At the airport right now, waiting on a flight. There is this younger gal walking around wearing very tight grey-ish leggings, the kind that has a seam going right between her cheeks... Man what a THICK and awesome ass she has. I would love to be the guy who gets to pull those leggings down and bury my face in those amazing, round cheeks....

• Like 2

• Members

When I see a woman wearing stuff like that at the local grocery store for example I just follow her up and down the aisles drooling. Leggings on the right woman is so hot. This is what I'm talking about.

Screenshot_20230402-125318.png

Screenshot_20230402-124851.png

• Thanks 2

• Members

Oh HELL yeah. This may sound crazy, but I wish we lived in a world where I could see a woman out in public with a fantastic Ass in these types of leggings, go up to her, gently caress those cheeks with my hand and tell her how much I love her Ass... Then she smiles and says Thank You and then maybe, "Let's go find a place somewhere to be alone so I can show it to you and you can touch it some more..."

• Like 1

• Members

I'm in Nashville at a popular local drinking spot. All the waitresses and bartenders are beautiful, of course, but they are ALL wearing "yoga pants" or whatever TF they're called, and they ALL have amazing, round, plump ass cheeks.  GAWD F'ING DAMMIT, it's all I can do to NOT just reach down here -- one of them is right next to me, 5 inches away -- and open my palm and just lay my hand on those incredible cheeks... GEEZUS this is torture.

• Members
4 hours ago, Rio said:

I know! That's an instant hard on.

Yup!! It's all I can do, sometimes, to keep my hands to myself and not caress these incredible tushes. Sometimes I discreetly rub my cock as I'm gazing....

• Members

when i die am cum back as a pair of leggings with my tongue placed at the right place where her clit would be and with taste bubs lapping it ll up and show camel toe

• Members

I love it when Kim wears her yoga pants out in public. I love watching guys admiring her ass and how her camel toe gets guys horny. She wears her sparkly sandals and shows off her  pretty feet and manicured toenails. I know guys want to fuck my raven haired succubus so badly.

• Members

i love looking at camel toes  would love to  see kims camel toe

• Members
On 4/9/2023 at 1:15 PM, Rob7160 said:

I love it when Kim wears her yoga pants out in public. I love watching guys admiring her ass and how her camel toe gets guys horny. She wears her sparkly sandals and shows off her  pretty feet and manicured toenails. I know guys want to fuck my raven haired succubus so badly.

Oh yeah, you can COUNT on the fact that everywhere she goes, dressed like that, there are guys like me around her who are gazing at her fabulous ass and wishing so badly they could peel off those leggings and worship those ass cheeks for awhile... From other posts you've written here, I would love to be one of the lucky guys whose hard Cock she would be eager to suck, her lips sliding up and down my shaft, picking up speed just a bit as she detects I am about to cum... She signals to me that she wants to swallow it all and when I just can't hold it any longer, I release a big load into her mouth and I can hear her slurping and swallowing it all down... It would be utterly sublime, a hot and erotic memory I would replay in my mind for a very long time...

• Like 2

• Members
On 4/4/2023 at 10:46 PM, BrendenB said:

How can I be inches from this and not TOUCH it??

8e19fb40b48ad313206448afb936027f.jpg

I mean just LOOK at those perfect cheeks!! I swear I could spend an hour on this ass alone, enjoying every inch of her legs and ass and the small of her back, drinking deeply from the overpowering Erotic experience of her incredible body. I bet she smells beautiful, too! Gawd, some lucky dude gets to enjoy this perfection...

• Members
On 4/2/2023 at 12:44 PM, Rio said:

When I see a woman wearing stuff like that at the local grocery store for example I just follow her up and down the aisles drooling. Leggings on the right woman is so hot. This is what I'm talking about.

Screenshot_20230402-125318.png

Screenshot_20230402-124851.png

Well it happened again today, this morning: I walked into a Waffle House for a late breakfast, and I saw this very attractive woman, probably 32-ish, sitting at one of the tables waiting for her beau to finish paying. I noticed she was wearing Gym attire, WITH THESE EXACT SAME LEGGINGS on, same color and everything! I immediately knew I had a treat coming... Sure enough, she joins her beau at the register, and from where I'm standing at the door, I have an unrestricted, clear view of this babe's amazing butt cheeks: perfectly round, "thick" as I like to call it, with those super-tight leggings just screaming to me, "LOOK. AT. THIS. ASS!!!" I tried to play it cool but it took an enormous amount of self-control not to go over to her and lay my hand on that incredible tush.

• Like 1

• Members

Don't you want to just bite down on that gorgeous ass? Just looking at these pictures got me hard. I can just imagine what it did to you in person

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Don't you want to just bite down on that gorgeous ass? Just looking at these pictures got me hard. I can just imagine what it did to you in person

Personally, I like to put my face right up to that ass, place one hand on each cheek, and then bury my face right between them... gawd, if she is super-clean and perfumed up, doing that gets my Dick hard and throbbing almost instantly.

• Members
1 hour ago, BrendenB said:

ass-walking.gif

God damn! Boing, boing, boing, cum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Still continues to this day. Saw another amazing Ass in leggings today and I wanted SO BADLY to just walk up and lay my hands on those cheeks! This is torture.

• Members

I have been out for a while from this forum.
 Reading about yoga pants made me share as well. I luv wearing yoga pants and try to work my ass daily.  39yo, 3 kids. I get pretty turned on when i wear yoga pants and guys check me out in public.  And i know my hubby doesnt mind. 

99949D77-A415-4C0D-B5E5-BE944A438BA2.thumb.jpeg.5bc08e337b235558488f55178c52478e.jpeg

F02EA8D7-0331-45FF-8537-E7364D8F972C.thumb.jpeg.12ceb2e5328e258fb402e47ab1fb2814.jpeg

• Like 1