Official Community Forums Home

Fantasies

• Members

What is your favorite sexual fantasy?  Either a secret one or one your partner knows about. 
And do they  participate ? 

Or is yours a secret go to spank bank type of fantasy?

• Like 1

• Members

ive  been close but didnt happen, worked in a motorcycle shop and a woman that worked the clothing counter said she would let me meet her best friend and have a threesome, but she moved on to another job, seen a couple of strippers get it on a few times , and see some women at local bars get friendly,

• Sad 1

• Members

drive down the road with it in your hand then just toss it out the window,,,,,,,,,

• Haha 1

• Members

yup ,but what that had to be like to have to show them where you tossed it,   there it is over by the weeds

• Members

May not be out of the ordinary or very wild for some. But I've always had a fantasy of having sex at a park by a lake with a guy. Warm sunny day, light breeze, wearing a sundress, with no panties. I've actually gone for walks around the lake by myself wearing just that. 

Summer is wonderful.

• Like 10

• Members
14 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

May not be out of the ordinary or very wild for some. But I've always had a fantasy of having sex at a park by a lake with a guy. Warm sunny day, light breeze, wearing a sundress, with no panties. I've actually gone for walks around the lake by myself wearing just that. 

Summer is wonderful.

That’s a good fantasy! 

• Like 5

Well.. a long legged blonde with hands easily tied above her head ... She's lost a bet so she complies, I approach her from behind my hands on her hips I slide them from her waist to her enormous boobs (she's a real lady I know) I unhook her bra as I fondle her massive breasts. Then down to her waist pulling her shorts down to her ankles stepping out of them I stand on her side cupping my hand over her pussy from both front and behind fingering slightly lightly touching her sex. I move to her front where I take my clothes off and stroke myself hard as she watches. Dropping to my knees I please her with my tongue  making her quiver. I make a deal with her to mutual masturbate .. then the toys cum out... With her and my new roommate (another lady) I believe this all could happen soon.

Screenshot_20230315-020405.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/20/2023 at 3:31 PM, Kock lover said:

A few lovely shemales in lingerie and have me anyway they want....then C U M all over me......yummy

Man I just need to know where to find one 

• Like 1