Official Community Forums Home

Have you ever…

• Members

Have you ever walked in on  someone masturbating or having sex without them knowing you’re there? 
What was your immediate response ? How did it play out?

Same question except they know you’re there?  Did you join in? Jerk off?  Etc

last question has any one walked in on you? What  was your response and what happened? 

• Members
35 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Have you ever walked in on  someone masturbating or having sex without them knowing you’re there? 

last question has any one walked in on you? What  was your response and what happened? 

Yes to question one. Backed out completely embarrassed. They never knew I was there, was my aunt and uncle.

Question 2 No.

Question 3 Yes, my girlfriend, and eventually my wife, was giving me a hand job under cover while we were watching a movie in her parents basement, her father walked in by surprise and sat down and stayed watching the movie. We managed to get me back in my jeans without attracting any attention. He never knew, or at least he never let on . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/22/2023 at 10:17 PM, michelleddd said:

First question, Yes I walked in on several occasions on members of my family. Every time I discretely removed myself without them knowing. 

Second question, I walked in on friends having sex years ago. It wasn't planned or anything. I wanted to visit some other friends who turned out to be out. So I decided to visit these other friends. I always used the kitchen entrance which was never locked. I went in and found my friends fucking on the kitchen floor. My male friend was on the floor and his girlfriend was sitting on top of him. When I walked in I had a perfect view of his cock sliding in and out of her soaked pussy. My first thought was to get out of there. But my female friend stopped me and we'll the rest you can probably guess. I ended up ball deep in her ass. It was the very first time I had the opportunity to take someone in the ass. I absolutely loved it. Sadly enough it was a one time thing. But it did happen and I really enjoyed it. 

Third question, yes I have been caught masturbating a couple of times and it depends on the person who walked in on me. For example my mom walked in on me during my teens once. I assure you that I was highly embarrassed. What even more embarrassing was, was that she brought it up during dinner. 

My sister walked in on me multiple times and I know for 99% sure that she did it on purpose. So I stopped bothering about it and just kept going. Most of the time she just left. A view times she stayed. I couldn't do it at first but after a few times I just kept going. I am a bit ashamed to say that I found it highly arousing. Later in life other people walked in on me. I never was very careful with hiding myself. It's not that I get horny and I just take my dick out and start to stroke. No I am careful to some point. But intent to forget to lock the door sometimes or stop noticing the time. Like I said it depends on the person who walked in on you.