Official Community Forums Home

Do you like chubby sex dolls?

Christopherrr

• Members

Very realistic looking, and I hear are expensive!

• Members

Very realistic looking, and I hear are expensive!

On 5/19/2023 at 10:11 PM, Frontandback247 said:

Just wanted to say that you have a very nice looking profile picture. 

On 5/20/2023 at 9:24 AM, Lastone said:

Would your husband share you?

I saw the male version of the sex dolls seems well hung but short in statue… but they are either  gay or trans sexual

• 2 months later...

Preferences are like a box of chocolates. Everyone's got their faves! Chubby sex dolls? Absolutely a thing, and if that's your jam, more power to you! It's all about finding what floats your boat and makes you feel good. No judgment zone here.Speaking of exploring, if you're into checking out some lifelike options, you might wanna give this link a whirl: https://www.ovdoll.com/p/realistic-sex-dolls/. They've got a whole array that could cater to your preferences. Honestly, it's amazing how diverse the options are these days, giving everyone a chance to find something that resonates with them.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely! It's intriguing how people's preferences can vary widely, and that's what makes the world of sex dolls so fascinating. I've noticed that there's a growing appreciation for a variety of body types, including chubby sex dolls. It's great to see that the industry is catering to diverse tastes and desires.During the pandemic, when many of us were exploring new interests and hobbies, I came across these realistiic sex dolls. They're incredibly lifelike and offer a unique experience. It's incredible how technology has advanced in this field, resulting in dolls that are more lifelike than ever before.

• 2 months later...