Official Community Forums Home

Missing sex with strangers

Does anyone else experience this? I've been in a committed relationship for 8 years and I love him, things are good. But things aren't always easy I enjoy sex with him. I love being close to him, but we don't have the most wild sex, it's always rather safe. We didn't have a lot of sex for some years because I was in a depression and he has some chronic health issues... so now that things are a bit better for me I don't know how to spice it up again (and I don't know if I want to, cause it's good and intimate right now).

But before this I was single for a few years and I had an active sex life, one-night-stands with strangers, friends with benefits. And it was nice. I just loved the thrill of sleeping with someone unknown, when the sex is really about the sex and there are no big emotions involved.

I sometimes struggle with this. I don't want to cheat and I don't need things to change in our relationship, but it's just kinda sad that I'm not gonna experience this again?

• Like 1

• Members

How about role playing? Meet each other in a bar as if you were not with each other and act out a fantasy.

• Members

Hi 

On 5/22/2023 at 7:39 AM, littlebear1992 said:

Does anyone else experience this? I've been in a committed relationship for 8 years and I love him, things are good. But things aren't always easy I enjoy sex with him. I love being close to him, but we don't have the most wild sex, it's always rather safe. We didn't have a lot of sex for some years because I was in a depression and he has some chronic health issues... so now that things are a bit better for me I don't know how to spice it up again (and I don't know if I want to, cause it's good and intimate right now).

But before this I was single for a few years and I had an active sex life, one-night-stands with strangers, friends with benefits. And it was nice. I just loved the thrill of sleeping with someone unknown, when the sex is really about the sex and there are no big emotions involved.

I sometimes struggle with this. I don't want to cheat and I don't need things to change in our relationship, but it's just kinda sad that I'm not gonna experience this again?

so this is  my story, take from it what you can, 

Never say Never,  let me tell you why.....

I was in a 26 yr relationship n the last 7 was sexless. Plus  I'm 14 yrs younger so my husband was addicted to opiates n I was going thru early menopause so all the factors came into play contributing to the no sex . Now he is gone, passed away ok, 

I loved that man so much, he was my rock n my  soft place, he was my everything, n if i could get him back i would take him exactly the way he was!  But we all know once ure gone u don't get anymore chances,

I gave it a good 1.5 yrs tho, then I had my 1st sex with a new guy from work,  OMG!  Whew, sex was fucking bad ass lol but the dude didn't hv respect for the job or me,  so once I  knew I couldn't trust him again, I still  wanted more sex n right away! So welcome to the sex club called dating sites lol I haven't stopped with the random late night fuck fests.

Moral of my story is,  Never say Never again! Being in a  sexless marriage did not mean there wasn't love,  it meant he couldn't perform the way he treated me all thru our love making yrs, like a goddess, up on THE HIGHEST pedestal! I would give up sex for another lifetime with my husband... 

GOOD LUCK  with all u hv right now baby girl. U will NEVER know how much/how good/how rich u hv it till its gone! 

• Like 1