Official Community Forums Home

Facials

MattfromNY

• Members

I don’t. I love the taste of cum. I don’t want it all over my face. Anywhere else is fine though.🌞

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I don’t. I love the taste of cum. I don’t want it all over my face. Anywhere else is fine though.🌞

I agree 👍.  Seems like wast to just be shooting it all over someone's face.  You know I like my loads swallowed.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks Noughty mind. To each their own, but to me it’s a waste too.🌞

• Like 3

• Members

I like a women that likes to go all the way down and doesnt miss a drop.If you have acne who nows it might help?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Most of the time I get swallowed. I've been with a girl or two that doesn't like me to finish in her mouth and maybe doesn't like the taste. In those cases, I leave it up to them where they want it to go. Most take it on their tits or upper chest. One girl who I still see once in a while tends to choke when giving oral, expecially at the end. She always gets a head tap when I know I'm close, although I'm sure she can tell by the swelling. She always pulls it out of her mouth and takes in on her face. Purses her lips and closes her eyes and waves it back and forth while I'm releasing. She rarely gets it in her hair and I have to admit that I like the look of it splattering on her. And she always pulls some of it off with her fingers and licks them and gives some to me to lick as well. I prefer the feeling of ejaculating in a mouth. It's wet and warm and I still think of cumming in a mouth as erotic but seeing it splash on her face with her hand stroking it out of my cock is hot to watch. 

• Like 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, tiptaste said:

One girl who I still see once in a while tends to choke when giving oral, expecially at the end. She always gets a head tap when I know I'm close, . 

Wow. You can tap my head anytime you want.  Can't guarantee I'll let you pull out at that point tho...

• Like 3

• Members
1 minute ago, Dancer said:

Wow. You can tap my head anytime you want.  Can't guarantee I'll let you pull out at that point tho...

Well, you know I prefer it inside so you prob won't get the tap. In all seriousness though, any girl gets a tap or the announcement the first time. After the first time, we both know and I respect her wishes. One girl doesn't mind swallowing but likes the feel of hot cum on her tits so when I get close, she'll pull it out of her mouth and get her chest real close for the spray and then she'll rub my cock all over them. Of course, I'm sensitive then but it feels great and she'll use the jizz to harden her nipples. I have pics somewhere of the end result and she's a lot of fun. Still prefer the mouth though. 

• Like 3

• Members
On 9/2/2023 at 6:55 AM, tiptaste said:

she'll pull it out of her mouth and get her chest real close for the spray and then she'll rub my cock all over them.

Pearl Necklace!  I love jewelry too.

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/6/2023 at 11:07 AM, Terry in NV said:

If you have acne who nows it might help?

I have heard that too.  Just rub it in real good and wait for the results.  Should be interesting to go out in public and respond to questions about "what's all over your face and how did it get there?"

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Dancer said:

I have heard that too.  Just rub it in real good and wait for the results.  Should be interesting to go out in public and respond to questions about "what's all over your face and how did it get there?"

Now this super kinky 😍 

• Members
5 hours ago, Dancer said:

I took a girl to a glory hole place a couple of times. One of the times she took a few cocks here and there including mine. Naturally, it's pretty dark in there. When she was ready to leave she put her clothes back on and we left together. As we walked back through the front lobby heading for the parking lot, I noticed a decent sized spurt of cum high up on her face. It wasn't mine because I finished in her mouth. She got a little red and quickly cleaned it up. We joked about that for a long time.

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, tiptaste said:

I took a girl to a glory hole place a couple of times. One of the times she took a few cocks here and there including mine. Naturally, it's pretty dark in there. When she was ready to leave she put her clothes back on and we left together. As we walked back through the front lobby heading for the parking lot, I noticed a decent sized spurt of cum high up on her face. It wasn't mine because I finished in her mouth. She got a little red and quickly cleaned it up. We joked about that for a long time.

Ya I'd love to be a fly on the wall listening to her explain that spurt on her head to a friend, had you not caught it on the way out the door. 😂 I'd never be able to tell that truth to my puritanical friends. 

• Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Well for me, I'd rather have it deep down her throat or deep in her pussy, the deeper the better!💦💦

I agree!!!

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, tiptaste said:

She ran her fingers over it and into her mouth. We winked. Very sexy and no explanation required! I'd love to do that again. 

I wonder if she could tell by the taste who it belonged to. 😉

• Members
7 hours ago, Dancer said:

I wonder if she could tell by the taste who it belonged to. 😉

No idea but we both knew it wasn't from me. I actually don't know how many she took. She took a couple of guys in the booth we were both in. But then she wandered the hallways a little before coming back to suck mine. She still had a good appetite for a steak afterwards though!

• Members
On 9/5/2023 at 8:57 PM, tiptaste said:

She ran her fingers over it and into her mouth. We winked. Very sexy and no explanation required! I'd love to do that again. 

I would have licked it off her face. 

It’s a major turn on for me to lick cum off a woman’s body and/or eat cream pie. Doesn’t matter who’s cum it is - - mine or some other guy’s.