Official Community Forums Home

Mouthful of Fresh Semen

• Members
1 hour ago, SweetGoodbye said:

He doesn’t do that. In fact, he seems to think that is just something men joke about and don’t actually do. He has talked about getting a vasectomy. I told him if he does that he is going to have to start jacking off. 

Sign him up for an orchiectomy if you truly wish to solve the family planning problem.

• Members
24 minutes ago, Special K said:

We were told we could not have any sexual activity I believe for a week or two but as soon as we got home my wife wanted to see what they did and I showed her and when she saw I was completely shaven she went nuts and gave me a blowjob. I was wondering while she was doing it what was going to happen when I came! I told her I didn’t think it was a good idea but she kept on. I thought when I cum I was just going to explode down there but fortunately I didn’t but had a massive orgasm 😀

I think the idea of not being allowed to makes it harder not to. 😆 I’m sure it will be hard for me not to when he isn’t able to either. I’m glad to know you didn’t explode. 😂

• Members
On 12/26/2023 at 5:26 PM, Special K said:

I really hope things work out for you and your husband!

I talked to Kim about getting one a few years ago but she didn't want me to. She has always had a sperm fetish and really loves the taste of semen and the feeling of it inside her. As a wiccan witch she feels that there's a spiritual connection with other mens DNA inside her. I also love she other mens semen inside her it's such a rush to us.

• Members

I like it when she has been Sucking my cock nice and smooth and sexy, for a long time, breathlessly moaning and whimpering the whole time as her lips go up and down my shaft, and then I let her know I'm about to explode, she pauses, with my Cock halfway in her mouth, and she holds still while I fill her mouth with warm Cum, blast after blast... Then she moves down a little more and I can hear her swallowing it all... She waits until my last spasm has calmed down, then she slides up to the head and sucks any drips out of the tip of my Cock.... Mmmm awesome.

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, BrendenB said:

I like it when she has been Sucking my cock nice and smooth and sexy, for a long time, breathlessly moaning and whimpering the whole time as her lips go up and down my shaft, and then I let her know I'm about to explode, she pauses, with my Cock halfway in her mouth, and she holds still while I fill her mouth with warm Cum, blast after blast... Then she moves down a little more and I can hear her swallowing it all... She waits until my last spasm has calmed down, then she slides up to the head and sucks any drips out of the tip of my Cock.... Mmmm awesome.

It does indeed sound wonderful based on your great description

• Members
3 hours ago, tiger67 said:

It does indeed sound wonderful based on your great description

I love a fresh load sloshing around in my mouth.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/26/2023 at 1:37 PM, SweetGoodbye said:

Anyone want to share some tips, maybe what’s your favorite for a woman to do when sucking your cock? 

I don’t usually cum from oral either, but if I want to cum in someone’s mouth I wait until we’re fucking and I’m just about ready to cum then I pull out of their cunt or their ass and put my cock in their mouth. Gripping and pressing against the vein on the underside of my cock will help to keep me from cumming for a few seconds while I get positioned in her/his mouth. It also creates a huge build up of pressure so it’s a much more powerful than usual cum shot. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/29/2023 at 8:58 AM, Rob7160 said:

I also love she other mens semen inside her it's such a rush to us.

YES!!! 
It’s such a huge turn on to see another guy’s cum oozing out of my girlfriend’s cunt after he’s just finished fucking her. I’m an admitted cum-whore so I love to lick out the cream pie but it also feels amazing to slide my cock into a freshly loaded cunt too. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/9/2023 at 12:00 PM, Barefoot Scott said:

Anybody like to describe a mouthful of creamy cum from a bang-new shot of semen into the oral cavity. 

I got together with a married couple last month. The wife had told me that he wasn’t bi and also mentioned that he shot really big loads of cum. So the plan was for him to cum in her cunt and then I would eat out the cream pie. 
So the three of us are in bed getting started and I’m eating her out as she’s sucking his cock when he suddenly says he wants her and I to suck his cock together. We all get out of bed and he leans back to sit on the edge of a massage table they had in their room while her and I get on our knees and start sucking his cock together. 
After a few minutes, she grabs his shaft and starts feeding his knob to me. Then let’s go of it entirely so that she can enjoy watching the show. 
Next thing I know, the husband lets out a grunt and says he’s going to cum. I said “mmmm-hmmm” so that I didn’t have stop sucking and also so that he’d feel the vibration of my humming on his cock. 
Then I felt that pulsating throb from his cock followed almost immediately by a jet of warm cum to the back of my mouth. I sealed my lips around his shaft just behind his knob so that I could take his entire load in my mouth before swallowing. After a few more spurts he say “I’m still cumming! OMG, I’m still cumming!” I could feel the last of his load squirt into my mouth and that’s when I pulled off so that I could swallow it in one big gulp. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Members
On 1/29/2024 at 8:58 AM, Frontandback247 said:

I got together with a married couple last month. The wife had told me that he wasn’t bi and also mentioned that he shot really big loads of cum. So the plan was for him to cum in her cunt and then I would eat out the cream pie. 
So the three of us are in bed getting started and I’m eating her out as she’s sucking his cock when he suddenly says he wants her and I to suck his cock together. We all get out of bed and he leans back to sit on the edge of a massage table they had in their room while her and I get on our knees and start sucking his cock together. 
After a few minutes, she grabs his shaft and starts feeding his knob to me. Then let’s go of it entirely so that she can enjoy watching the show. 
Next thing I know, the husband lets out a grunt and says he’s going to cum. I said “mmmm-hmmm” so that I didn’t have stop sucking and also so that he’d feel the vibration of my humming on his cock. 
Then I felt that pulsating throb from his cock followed almost immediately by a jet of warm cum to the back of my mouth. I sealed my lips around his shaft just behind his knob so that I could take his entire load in my mouth before swallowing. After a few more spurts he say “I’m still cumming! OMG, I’m still cumming!” I could feel the last of his load squirt into my mouth and that’s when I pulled off so that I could swallow it in one big gulp. 

Fucking hot

• Members

That sounds fucking hot. Sounds like a great experience

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 1/29/2024 at 7:58 AM, Frontandback247 said:

🥵

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/29/2024 at 7:58 AM, Frontandback247 said:

This is SO incredibly HOT!! Thanks for sharing this!

• Like 2

• Members
On 1/29/2024 at 8:30 AM, Frontandback247 said:

YES!!! 
It’s such a huge turn on to see another guy’s cum oozing out of my girlfriend’s cunt after he’s just finished fucking her. I’m an admitted cum-whore so I love to lick out the cream pie but it also feels amazing to slide my cock into a freshly loaded cunt too. 

it is an easily acquired taste and considered a delicious delicacy to most. A cum filled cunt needs no lube.

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/26/2023 at 1:37 PM, SweetGoodbye said:

I love to suck my husband’s cock. When we first started dating he was a little timid with it as he didn’t believe women actually liked to do it. He has never cum from me sucking his cock, and that disappoints me as I thought I was pretty good at it until him. Anyone want to share some tips, maybe what’s your favorite for a woman to do when sucking your cock? 

Yes definitely play with his balls and then take your fingers and get them wet slide one in his ass he will explode in your mouth 👄 

• Like 1

• Members

Maybe he just feels that it's not right to come in a woman's mouth. Maybe you should tell him that that's what you want and tell him to relax and to let go

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/29/2024 at 8:58 AM, Frontandback247 said:

I like this. I love to suck cock. It is such a great feeling when a guy cums in my mouth. When he says it won’t stop cumin. I know I have given him the pleasure he deserved to have. Makes me feel good to have sucked him so well. 

• Like 1