Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing semen

Rob7160

• Members

I have posted on here about my having a non functioning micropenis and how Kim and I opted to let our male friend regularly satisfy her penetration cravings. We on occasion will have a small group of guys have sex with her all of which have med. documentation that there clean and std. Free. That being said she loves to swallow their semen . I was wondering if there is any medical reason why this activity could be risky? If any guy doesn't have med. clearance she will take them orally or vaginally with a condom on only. She has mentioned to me before about her throat being irritated when she's swallowed many loads but not mine or our friends but the irritation goes away after she drinks water. Any ladies experience this?

• Members
4 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

I have posted on here about my having a non functioning micropenis and how Kim and I opted to let our male friend regularly satisfy her penetration cravings. We on occasion will have a small group of guys have sex with her all of which have med. documentation that there clean and std. Free. That being said she loves to swallow their semen . I was wondering if there is any medical reason why this activity could be risky? If any guy doesn't have med. clearance she will take them orally or vaginally with a condom on only. She has mentioned to me before about her throat being irritated when she's swallowed many loads but not mine or our friends but the irritation goes away after she drinks water. Any ladies experience this?

Oral is good but anal is a girls best friend.

• Members
6 hours ago, Susan James said:

Oral is good but anal is a girls best friend.

Our friend tried that on her but only could get his cock head in as she was experiencing pain. We used lots of lube but wasn't working for her. I suggeted butt plugs and dildo training but she doesn't seem to want this .

• Sad 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

Our friend tried that on her but only could get his cock head in as she was experiencing pain. We used lots of lube but wasn't working for her. I suggeted butt plugs and dildo training but she doesn't seem to want this .

If at first you don't succeed , try, try again. Just remember you always get it in the end.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

A finger is all you need per nina hartly video and i enjoy sticking mine in my wifes butt

• Members

My wife has always been against anal but I was curious about being on the receiving end so I started playing with butt plugs and dildos while having sex with my wife. 

Finally,  one day she said,  "Fuck me in the ass!" I fucked her until I came and now she even enjoys DP with me and a dildo. 

I'm not saying I prefer ass over pussy but it's nice to now have "options". 😊