Official Community Forums Home

Curious about anal sex...

crazyboutmyhusband

• Members

Lots of lube and enema before if feeling unsure! Go slow at first.. maybe try a dido first to get used to it!ย 

• Like 3

• Members

There's a detailed article on this website about preparing for anal sex and lots of information on it. Need to look it up and check it out. Have fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Start with his tongue, rimming you and then tell him to tongue tuck your asshole. After that, work up to taking his finger. Then youโ€™ll be opened up enough to try taking his cock up your ass.ย 

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/20/2023 at 9:32 PM, crazyboutmyhusband said:

I'm a newbie, never done it but looking forward to try it. Just curious bout how is it gonna feel but scared I might shit on his๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜„

How do you prepare for that,ย  for anal sex?

You won't regret it. It's amazing if done right. As someone said there's a video on this site that's perfect explaining everything. Can message me if ya have questions but do ittt!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 7/11/2023 at 7:57 AM, shy gal said:

You won't regret it. It's amazing if done right. As someone said there's a video on this site that's perfect explaining everything. Can message me if ya have questions but do ittt!

Iโ€™ve been playing with dildos for over 20-30 years. Itโ€™s an addiction once you get started. My hole gets greedier and greedier every time I play. I want bigger and bigger. Love to get my hole stretched out wide!!!

ย 

C0DC585C-630B-458B-8EC6-8254A204CC97.jpeg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Damn that last one is huge. Thanks for the video. Got me nice and hard this morning

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, would love to help with that!

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 10/19/2023 at 11:29 PM, bigcock said:

Iโ€™ve been playing with dildos for over 20-30 years. Itโ€™s an addiction once you get started. My hole gets greedier and greedier every time I play. I want bigger and bigger. Love to get my hole stretched out wide!!!

ย 

C0DC585C-630B-458B-8EC6-8254A204CC97.jpeg

Lord have mercy!

• Members

Nice pics! Thanks! I like having things up my ass also. And my wife is very accommodating to doing that

• Like 1

• Members
26 minutes ago, all the time said:

Lord have mercy!

What?

youโ€™ve never seen a giant dildo before ?

• Members

It looks like you're a cock is already excited anticipating the insertion.

• Members

And nice cock it is tooโ€ฆ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/20/2023 at 8:32 PM, crazyboutmyhusband said:

I'm a newbie, never done it but looking forward to try it. Just curious bout how is it gonna feel but scared I might shit on his๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜„

How do you prepare for that,ย  for anal sex?

My wife loves anal sex; therefore, she always keeps several bottles of Fleet saline enema stored away. Before we begin she uses Fleet, showers and uses a butt plug to help her relax and prepare. During our fun time, I remove the plug and prepare myself with lots of lube, and take it slow. Since we have been doing anal for several years now, she enjoys hard anal pounding, sometimes.ย 

• Like 1