Official Community Forums Home

Introduction

• Members

Hello everyone my name is Robert Brooks. I'm very new to this - I came here to learn things. I hope some of you can help me with self love suggestions. So if you have something to teach me please I look forward to your input✌️❤️

b2a508b93f25edf16a5e88eccadfe522076750d2.png

• Members

Welcome Robert! I think you'll find a lot of interesting stuff on the site from various people here. Hope you get to achieve your prostate orgasm sometime soon. Must be pretty exhilarating being a paratrooper. Any questions you have asked and I'm sure a number of people here, including myself, will be willing to answer if we can.

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome Robert! So glad you joined the forum. Enjoy.🌞

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Welcome Robert! I think you'll find a lot of interesting stuff on the site from various people here. Hope you get to achieve your prostate orgasm sometime soon. Must be pretty exhilarating being a paratrooper. Any questions you have asked and I'm sure a number of people here, including myself, will be willing to answer if we I appreciate you taking the time to welcome me. It was a privilege to be an airborne ranger only 28 years - that is history  - I'm looking forward to learning new stuff✌️❤️

• Members

Thank you! So are you.🌞🔥