Official Community Forums Home

Sex Myth or Sex Fact? Anal Sex Hurts...

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I hope that you're having an amazing start to your Summer. Here in New Hampshire, we've had so much rain but we had a very sunny Saturday and it's starting to peek through today, too! ☀️

We're starting a new weekly segment to debunk common sex myths and share interesting sex facts.

Myth or fact: Anal sex hurts

It's a myth! With proper care and lubrication, anal sex should never hurt. Can it be uncomfortable? Sure, but it should be pain-free and pleasurable. This common sex myth deters so many from trying anal sex. Since the anal canal is not self-lubricating, we always recommend a silicone lubricant because it's thicker and lasts longer. For more tips on how to have good anal sex, watch our sexpert discuss a few quick tips - See The Video Here!

Once you watch a video, leave a comment and share with us if watching the video helped you overcome any fear or doubt relating to trying anal sex.

• Like 2

• Members

When starting anal, it’s a must to have lots of lubricant. Unless you try to stretch your anal opening, you will feel some discomfort. If it hurts, stop and go slower. This happens at first and as you increase the size of the dido, p spot anal probe and butt plugs. I’ve worked myself up to a two inch wide, ten inch dildo and a 2 1/2  plug.  Took awhile to get the plug in but it was sure worth it. As you can tell this is all solo. Raised my masterbation tos new level. With the p spot stimulation, my climaxes come quicker and more intense. 

• Members
22 hours ago, raym718 said:

When starting anal, it’s a must to have lots of lubricant. Unless you try to stretch your anal opening, you will feel some discomfort. If it hurts, stop and go slower. This happens at first and as you increase the size of the dido, p spot anal probe and butt plugs. I’ve worked myself up to a two inch wide, ten inch dildo and a 2 1/2  plug.  Took awhile to get the plug in but it was sure worth it. As you can tell this is all solo. Raised my masterbation tos new level. With the p spot stimulation, my climaxes come quicker and more intense. 

Keep up the good, hard work and you will be rewarded immensely. Be careful with that butt plug. You don't want to put someones eye out if you inadvertently let one rip after taco Tuesday.

• Haha 2

• Members
On 6/28/2023 at 9:26 AM, Susan James said:

Keep up the good, hard work and you will be rewarded immensely. Be careful with that butt plug. You don't want to put someones eye out if you inadvertently let one rip after taco Tuesday.

I just received an anal toy that both vibrates and thrusts and has a vibrating cock ring that also vibrates on your balls. 

• Like 1

• Members

I had one that did the same. I had to cut the cock ring off because it just didn't fit right and kept pulling the vibrator out of my ass. It's definitely not one size fits all. I do love the vibrating thrusting butt plug though.

• Members
36 minutes ago, Susan James said:

Like I always say anal is a girls best friend.

Yessss most woman don't know this cause whoever tried with her did it wrong. 

• Like 2