Official Community Forums Home

My employee fuck my wife

Kaden Nguyen

Hi, im 37 year old Asian male. My wife is 35. We are from Vietnam. We are owner of a small restaurant. We have been doing cuckold lifestyle for almost 4 years. About 2 years ago, I hire a mexican guy to work in the kitchen and do heavy work. I hire him because he is illegal and I can pay him little cash. The problem start when my wife start to like him and he also flirt my wife when she in the back of the kitchen. I'm ok to let him fuck my wife as long as my wife is happy. He really fuck very strong. My wife can't even walk every time he finished. He is our bull for almost a year now. I'm ok with the fact that he is our boss at night on bed. As long as he keep it secret and within our bedroom. However, recently, he start to be a bitch at work. He always leave early (our restaurant close at 10:30pm but he always leave at 4:00pm). I know he leave early to fuck my wife, so I agree to let him leave. But that not the real problem. He also do the work very poorly and lazy. I have to his work even though im very mad. I want to fire him but he is the only guy that can come early in the morning at 5:00am to cook food before the restaurant open at 9:00am. Also, he keep some photo of him fucking my wife and some photo of me also so I'm afraid of firing him. I dont know how to deal with this situation.

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Kaden Nguyen said:

Hi, im 37 year old Asian male. My wife is 35. We are from Vietnam. We are owner of a small restaurant. We have been doing cuckold lifestyle for almost 4 years. About 2 years ago, I hire a mexican guy to work in the kitchen and do heavy work. I hire him because he is illegal and I can pay him little cash. The problem start when my wife start to like him and he also flirt my wife when she in the back of the kitchen. I'm ok to let him fuck my wife as long as my wife is happy. He really fuck very strong. My wife can't even walk every time he finished. He is our bull for almost a year now. I'm ok with the fact that he is our boss at night on bed. As long as he keep it secret and within our bedroom. However, recently, he start to be a bitch at work. He always leave early (our restaurant close at 10:30pm but he always leave at 4:00pm). I know he leave early to fuck my wife, so I agree to let him leave. But that not the real problem. He also do the work very poorly and lazy. I have to his work even though im very mad. I want to fire him but he is the only guy that can come early in the morning at 5:00am to cook food before the restaurant open at 9:00am. Also, he keep some photo of him fucking my wife and some photo of me also so I'm afraid of firing him. I dont know how to deal with this situation.

Maybe you should fuck him. First anally. Then I would fire his sorry, disrespectful, lazy ass and have him deported.

• Like 1

• Members

I’m sorry but I disagree with what you pay him for working long hours. You also pay him little cash. Whether he is illegal or not you should pay him minimum wage at least. Does he have a naked picture of you? If you do, I’d be a little wary of firing him.I don’t like the fact he is illegal. Perhaps you could call immigration anonymously.🌞

• Like 2

• Members
10 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I’m sorry but I disagree with what you pay him for working long hours. You also pay him little cash. Whether he is illegal or not you should pay him minimum wage at least. Does he have a naked picture of you? If you do, I’d be a little wary of firing him.I don’t like the fact he is illegal. Perhaps you could call immigration anonymously.🌞

ICE, ICE baby. 

• Haha 1

• Members

Take him out to a pig farm and feed him to the hogs. You could take him fishing. Better yet can you say kitchen fire? Fifty ways to leave your lovers lover. When you got the Bull by the balls...you know the rest. You gots to fight dirty. Take some Viagara and Fosamax. Grow a pair, get a hard on and get a spine.

• Members

The problem with any multiple partner sex. If everybody isn’t adult about it, there is going to be problems. Sorry to hear about your situation, it is very sad and unnecessary. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/28/2023 at 4:36 AM, Kaden Nguyen said:

Got your problem rectified or still getting waltzed around by your limp willy? Give his ass over to immigration and send his ass south of the border. While you are at it send your wife with him.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Susan James,  now now if I may ask, isn't this site open and embracing?  And again for my own edification, but isn't a cuckold ment to be humiliated by his wife's bull as I think disrespect is a form of that humiliation wouldn't you agree?  If so, one mite ask him if this is the direction he and she both want to go?  After all of if I wasn't already an American I damn sure would want to be!   As far as ICE is concerned may I suggest we smoke, snort, eat, or any other way to ingest some. Maybe?