Official Community Forums Home

Old guys rock

Anyia

• Members

Me, my man and his friend were chilling one day at the house. They tagged teamed me pretty good with my man coming in me from behind while his friend came in my mouth with a good thick load that swallowed with enjoyment. 

Were watching TV and my man's friend's dad came over. I noticed the man had some grey hair, but he looked distinguished and handsome. He wore a short sleeve shirt, but you could tell he was muscular for a guy his age which was somewhere in his mid 60s. We all talked and he started chatting me up. Calling me beautiful and even a little sultry. My man kind of smiled at the flirting. My man said, 'I'm going out of town on a business trip.' My  man's friend was talking about how he would be out of town.

That meant me and the older guy were going to get acquainted. I went over to the guy's house , and it was huge. The guy lost his wife a few years earlier, and he hadn't been with anyone since. He was romantic, and we talked but it wasn't long before we started kissing. He kissed very passionately and could move his tongue around well. I unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing down his stomach. I got down to his pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them down. I started sucking on his cock. It wasn't just huge, around five inches, but it was hard , firm and beautiful. He had enough to get it done and boy did he ever. We rolled on the floor, he bent me over the table, he screwed me some on the couch and we finished that first session in the bed as he came in me with my legs wide open in the air. Jesus Christ this old stud can go.

The next morning when I woke up, I noticed he was rock hard. I started kissing on his neck. He woke up a bit and was kissing my lips. I grabbed his cock under the bed and started jerking him off. He came on his stomach, and I licked the cum off his stomach and cock.

Later that day, we were at the Huddle House, and he told me he was horny again. We went in the ladies room where I blew him to completion. I swallowed his load. We cleaned up and got back to the table to eat our food. 

At the end of the night we fucked in the shower and he pumped his load in my mouth again. 

The next few days were pure passion. On our last day together, we had a picnic. We closed the day with him cumming on my ass after fucking me from behind. That was some of the best sex I've ever had. He was a pro.

• Like 6

• Members

I loved your story Anyia. It ‘s very hot. I find some older men are sexy as hell (my lawyer for one lol.).I haven’t been lucky enough to find out how well they use their cocks.🌞

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I loved your story Anyia. It ‘s very hot. I find some older men are sexy as hell (my lawyer for one lol.).I haven’t been lucky enough to find out how well they use their cocks.🌞

He was like a religious experience. I saw that light with him. God Damn Shit He Was Great.

• Like 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, Anyia said:

He was like a religious experience. I saw that light with him. God Damn Shit He Was Great.

Sweet! I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.🌞

• Like 1

• Members

You're the best. Keep the stories cumming! I look first thing every morning to see if there's a new one.

• Members
On 6/28/2023 at 3:22 PM, Anyia said:

Me, my man and his friend were chilling one day at the house. They tagged teamed me pretty good with my man coming in me from behind while his friend came in my mouth with a good thick load that swallowed with enjoyment. 

Were watching TV and my man's friend's dad came over. I noticed the man had some grey hair, but he looked distinguished and handsome. He wore a short sleeve shirt, but you could tell he was muscular for a guy his age which was somewhere in his mid 60s. We all talked and he started chatting me up. Calling me beautiful and even a little sultry. My man kind of smiled at the flirting. My man said, 'I'm going out of town on a business trip.' My  man's friend was talking about how he would be out of town.

That meant me and the older guy were going to get acquainted. I went over to the guy's house , and it was huge. The guy lost his wife a few years earlier, and he hadn't been with anyone since. He was romantic, and we talked but it wasn't long before we started kissing. He kissed very passionately and could move his tongue around well. I unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing down his stomach. I got down to his pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them down. I started sucking on his cock. It wasn't just huge, around five inches, but it was hard , firm and beautiful. He had enough to get it done and boy did he ever. We rolled on the floor, he bent me over the table, he screwed me some on the couch and we finished that first session in the bed as he came in me with my legs wide open in the air. Jesus Christ this old stud can go.

The next morning when I woke up, I noticed he was rock hard. I started kissing on his neck. He woke up a bit and was kissing my lips. I grabbed his cock under the bed and started jerking him off. He came on his stomach, and I licked the cum off his stomach and cock.

Later that day, we were at the Huddle House, and he told me he was horny again. We went in the ladies room where I blew him to completion. I swallowed his load. We cleaned up and got back to the table to eat our food. 

At the end of the night we fucked in the shower and he pumped his load in my mouth again. 

The next few days were pure passion. On our last day together, we had a picnic. We closed the day with him cumming on my ass after fucking me from behind. That was some of the best sex I've ever had. He was a pro.

You are relentless but in a good way. Old guys rule. Sometimes they drool and sometimes they stool. Got wood? Sometimes they fuck like an organ grinder.

• Haha 1