• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 7/2/2023 at 12:40 AM, MattfromNY said:

Ok so my gf and I tried that pegging shit. And I admit, it wasn’t bad

it feels incredibly good especially if you relax 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We also have pegging and my partner love me to use. The gender role thing is a big draw to us, forces us to *really* communicate. As women, we’re often taught that the mere act of enjoying sex — let alone some kinky sex — makes us “sluts.” It doesn’t. Every time we experience it, we feel that our soul is communicating!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

When it cums to pegging, you'll be begging! Soon it will be all you think of and the only way you will be able to orgasm by your prostrate getting pounded. Your ass be open wide as that strap on presses against your hole. The first thrust in all the way will cause you to gasp and shudder in expectation of what will be. When she reaches around to stroke your cock you will realize that here is where you were meant to be. A bottom here to serve your women as she now has you right where she wants you. Moaning on the end of a cock as you know now how women feel.

• Like 1

• Members

I have a friend who pegs her men. One in particular comes over nearly every weekend. She has him give her oral to completion, the she sucks him to completion before she straps it onto herself and bends him over. She has one of those anal lubers for him and she fills his bum up with lube first. She also has a small vibe for herself that fits into her harnass and she'll turn that on before she starts fucking him. She'll continue his pegging until she climaxes but she'll try and do a reach around to see if she can harden him up or even get him to release again while he's getting pegged. This can take a while and she won't stop fucking his ass until she cums again. She has a couple of other me that she pegs but not regularly like him. She says if she starts the night by pegging him, he cums too quickly and it's just not the same. He sometimes takes a spanking too. I've never tried it but I've seen her for oral and I bet she's fun with a strap on. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 12/30/2023 at 8:36 AM, Susan James said:

When it cums to pegging, you'll be begging! Soon it will be all you think of and the only way you will be able to orgasm by your prostrate getting pounded. Your ass be open wide as that strap on presses against your hole. The first thrust in all the way will cause you to gasp and shudder in expectation of what will be. When she reaches around to stroke your cock you will realize that here is where you were meant to be. A bottom here to serve your women as she now has you right where she wants you. Moaning on the end of a cock as you know now how women feel.

sounds like you are a pro want to peg me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1